People who have a micro dermal piercing as replacement of a belly button piercing?

I had a belly buttonpiercing two times already, both times things didn't go well and it grew out. I got to admit, the first time it went wrong because it was badly pierced. Then I went to another shop for the second one and it was fine though it grew out after a few months. Now I want it back. Though I'm afraid it'll go wrong a third time and it'll grow out within a few months. So I was wondering if I would try it again a third time (I asked the piercer and she said she would try a third time), or if I'd go for an inverse or a micro dermal...
Any thoughts and/or experiences?

• Try a third time
  • Inverse
  • Micro dermal
    Vote C
  • What the heck am I even doing here?
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:

01

What Guys Said 1

• Now that's one hell of a specific question. I guess people just talk about sex on Gag.

• Haha, apparently... Oh well, I tried ^^

• I think it's pretty, that's probably the reason why most people who have one decided to get one :)

• I guess it would look really nice on you.

What Girls Said 0