What is your opinion on wearing a dress on a first date?

Do you think that it makes the girl look easy or no?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the dress. If it's a casual dress that is not short, doesn't expose a lot of skin, then that's great. It shows that you really wanted to look special and make the evening or night seem special. If it's a short skirt, shows cleavage, etc. then that's like showing that you are not the relationship-type of girl.

What Guys Said 7

• To me, it would seem as if she cared enough about me to actually want to look good when she's going out with me. Simple :)

• a real dress, not a dress that will ride up your butt like a rachet hood rat.

Its all about being tasteful, doesn't matter what you wear...

• That really depends on the kind of dress. I generally do prefer seeing her in a dress

• A dress making a girl look easy, no. A short skirt... HELL YES!

• I would love if a girl would wear a dress on the first date and not it would not make her look easy.

• Well no personally I wouldnt, it might give of the wrong signals.
    I'd wear a skirt, or a suit. My birthday suit.

• 1. Depends wear you're going
    2. Depends on the style of dress
    3. Depends on your fashion sense/If you like wearing them, do it

What Girls Said 4

• No, dresses do not make a girl look easy. It really just depends on the dress. On first dates, casual dresses are a must :) I always like to wear dresses. It also depends on where you're going for your first date. If it is at a carnival, then it is probably not a good idea. You have to be at the right place at the right time for a dress. Going to a fancy or even casual restaurant while wearing a dress is totally appropriate :)

• Depends how short the dress is. If we can see your underwear then yes it looks trashy and easy.

But something classy is always nice.

• Looking easy depends on the dress. Casual is better sometimes.

• No, not at all. Whether it's the right choice or not depends on what you're doing or where you're going, though. The last first date I was on was at a restaurant, so a pretty summer dress was appropriate. If we were going on a hike instead or something, then no. Anyway, a dress doesn't make you look easy. Assuming it's not super tight and revealing.