Which body type do you prefer?

I blocked out their faces so that the focus is on their bodies.

link

Most Helpful Guy

• The girl on the right, easily. Although the torso is the same on both of the girls, the main difference is in the shoulders, hips, and legs. The girl on the left has bony shoulders and hips, as well as super skinny legs. The girl on the right has less "jutting" and a much smoother aesthetic to her. her body has a nice flow from top to bottom and she looks healthily attractive.

What Guys Said 27

• neither they both look unhealthy

• Neither. Both are too skinny and bony. They look unhealthy.

• Neither. Both are far, far too hard-looking.

• right > left imho.

Left is pretty but a little too scrawny for my tastes. Right has small boobs but I'm OK with that.

• The one on the Right while thin looks healthier and that is attractive.

The girl on the Left just looks anorexic and that much boniness is NOT sexy at all.

• Left

• Why is everyone sticking up so vehemently for the blonde girl with the fried egg t*ts?

• The right one is better than the left one.

• The one on the right or the one in the middle.

link

• I just wanted to know which one between these two bodies, not what body you think is the best.

• Left, but I'm not really attracted to either one of those women, it's not really that simple to me

• Neither, too tall and too thin.

• t*ts are tiny but if they were throwing it at me id choose the one on the right. she's thicker

• I like the body of the girl on the right, but I like the legs of the one on the left ( knee to ankle ).

• the girl on the right has got a yummy physique!

• Both.

• The one on the right. The one on the left is too skinny.

• I like the one on the right, the other ones looks like a B!tch and probably not that great in bed.

• Th right one is my choice I don't like the fragile looking ones. The tan is a plus tho lol.

• they both look good

i choose left

• Neither.

• I just don't find iether body attracive , there is somthing about models I can't stand

• left,

im into the small waist

• neither ov em///a girl shud at least have breasts...34 inches ..to be specific

• Right is better

• right

• the one on the left is to skinny

the one on the right is kinda skinny

• both are great but there breast sizes aren't bad bigger is overrated but it wouldn't be terrible to have C's

• The one on the left.

What Girls Said 15

• i like the first one's shape the most, the curve of her hips into her waist, but I think the one on the right looks healthier, just based on the size of her arms and legs. they're both really really skinny though.

• They're kinda. . the same, aren't they? Though the brunette looks a bit skinnier. . . I dunno, the blonde, I guess.

• both are too thin, but the one on the right looks healthier, but she could still gain some. the one on the left looks like she would break if she fell over. However, she has a nice shape to her, so if she gained about 20 lbs, she would probably look better than the other.

• I agree with Theory. They are pretty much the same. The cut of the suits make all the difference.

• Left... She looks slender and cute. The one on the right has no curves and does look manly.

• The one on the right IS the one with curves. The one on the left just has boniness.

• I disagree dear. Curves is not equal to fat. It has to do with hips, waist, shoulder size etc. The one on the left is underweight but her body is more proportioned and more woman-like.

• Yes, well it's easy to have curves when your skin sinks in between the grooves of your bones.

• Ugh, they both have similar bodies, there's really no difference. If I had to chose, I would pick the one with the stripes because it actually looks like she had a little breakfast this mourning.

• hm I think both look reallly good to me. I like the first ones lower body and the second one upper body lol the one on the left I don't like the shoulder kind of scary thin looking

• if anything, I like the one on the right.

she's more "fuller" than the left one.

• Well,they are both well knows models,so it's not a secret that they HAVE to be thin of course.From those both I find the right one to be in a healthier shape,she is thin but not too skinny.The left one looks bony and weak...not something I find to be attractive.

• The one on the right. She looks healthier than the one on the left. But they both are pretty skinny.

• You may call me biased but I choose left because I too have same body and plus she looks good !

• what's the difference?

• The second one.

I'm a girl but to me it just looks better.

• i like both if I was either I would b sooo happy:D

• i think the one the right has a bit of a guy's body.