Guys if you were given $500000 in order to look feminine would you accept?

Of course i'd accept... because the benefit would be double. I want to be an effeminate guy so bad, plus i'll get 500k too.

But what about other guys who care so much about their masculinity? WOuld they throw it away in order to grab 500k bucks?

• Yes without a second thought
  • No i want to keep my masculinity no matter the money

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• Androgyny is hot, IMO. DO IT, if you feel like it.

• wow, you're one of the few girls who like it... glad to hear that!!!

• Nah I wouldn't like it if my guy does it. It just doesn't look good. I mean a guy, for me, should be the Alpha male. And androgyny or whatever it is it sucks.

• awwww too old-fashioned

• flower boys are pretty..

• Dude stop with these same questions.. what is it with you and looking feminine?

What Guys Said 9

• Depends if it were well done.
    static.zerochan.net/...onaventura.full.1216635.jpg
    He's a bloke by the way. And I would - repeatedly.

• Definitely not. I love my rugged good looks :)

• dude sorry to tell you but you look TOO Masculine with this thick beard and eyebrows... lol

• with or without the beard?

• if you are shaved then yes it seems you'll look more your age

• You need to define what looking feminine means, but it sounds like a pretty worthwhile offer. I mean, that is a large amount of cash.

• have feminine characteristics even having boobs. yet you'll have your dick

• ok then without boobs but your face will look feminine and you'll have a bigger ass. how about it then?

• I already have a perfect ass, so eh. But that would be an acceptable term though. The boobs would suck, those aren't real.

• Are you talking like dress up like a girl for a day?

I mean, I'd make for one UGLY ass woman, but for $500k? Hell yeah!!! LOL

• Oh, I just saw in your comments to another person that it'd be life.

In that case: "ohhh hell noooooooooo"

If this lifestyle makes you happy then you should totally go for it, though. :-)

• Forever? No. Just for a little while? Sure. Should be interesting. No pictures please.

• No thanks. I want to get the girl I want and I don't think she'd take me that way. haha!

• Something tells me this asker isn't straight, and just wants to see more guys dress in a way he finds attractive. No, I'm a man, and I will dress as such that I see fit.

• i'm straight since i don;t find males atractive

• Yes but depends for how long I have to be "female" !! Also if anything else is involved !!

• you'll look feminine for all your life but you'll get 500k bucks... how about it?