Was this just too obvious?

There is this guy I play sports with. I think he is very cute and he caught me looking at him one time, but he also looks at me. He is always nice to me but then again he is a really nice guy in general so he is nice to everyone. I added him on Facebook but now I'm thinking that was just too obvious because he doesn't use Facebook a lot. I hate it when guys know I like them because I feel SUPER awkward around them. Do you think he knows?

What Guys Said 1

• So what if he knows that you like him? If you want him to make a move then that is not a bad thing. Besides, befriending him on Facebook is not that obvious of a signal. As a woman you have a fair bit of control and power over how this will play out. If you over think it and send weird signals then the guy will get confused (and trust me we guys are easily confused). Send a clear signal and everything will be all good. A lot of guys do not want to be thought of as pigs so we hold back until we are sure that a girl is open to being approached. If you want him to see you as more than just a girl that he know then sent a little stronger signal.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think he knows. You haven't done anything to make him think that you like him. He probably just thinks you're being friendly and adding a person on Facebook is something that friends do.