Should I change my hair?

i want to change the color and cut but keep it long but people are telling me to leave it as it is but I'm bored with it.

my hair now: link

what I want:

link

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it would look good! It's hair, worst case scenario you don't like it. but it's hair, it grows back, and the color will fade.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 7

• I think that the change would look great. I'm a big fan of shorter, styled hair than long straight hair, so I vote yes for the change.

• i like it better the way it is personally but go for what you want.

• Firstly, I don't really know what's with you emo kids, and making yourself look like weirdos, but whatever. If you want to change your hair, then just do it, millions of men have died so you could do whatever the hell you want to your hair. Enjoy being young and dumb, because when you're an adult you cant' always do all that.

• Sooo what ur getting at is that I should change it....

sorry I couldn't really tell beneath all that negativity and sarcasm.

i asked for ur opinion, not ur smart ass comment.

but thanks anyway.

reading comments like those must make everyone feel better about themselves.

way to be an iggnorant asshole!

:)

• Thank you, that was my intention, lol.

• I'm trying to use my imagination to put the hair from the second link onto your pic, but my imagination isn't that great. hard to say until you try it. I think they both look good.

do it. you'll still be smokin', you won't be bored, and if you don't like it, won't it go back to normal after a while anyways?

• i like how it is now better

bu the decision is up to you

no one has to live with it

only you

good luck =)

• hmmm idk...

i thnk you would look good

• I like it how it is. Maybe throw in some highlights or something

What Girls Said 5

• I like you hair how it is, but the picture of what you want doesn't look like that drastic of a change, and its cute too, so if you are bored with your hair than by all means sure change it I mean its just hair, it grows back, and you can dye it back if its bad haha, but I don't think it will be, so go ahead and change your hair.

Hope I Helped : )

• high lights are nice and you can thin it out or put waves in it. that's what I do with my hair

• if you're bored with it, get some highlights.

i personally don't like that emo looking stuff at all so I'd say stick with how it is now.

• I think it would look pretty good.

It's a cute style, & you have gorgeous hair (:

• I like it how it is now better.