Shall I become "mainstream" and dye my hair blonde?

there were pretty rich twins at my school and they are also super pretty and have blonde long hair and are super skinny and they became a kind of role model in terms of looks for a looot of others. so now a lot of girls in my surrounding are blonde and straighten their hair and try to look rich (buying fake stuff ect) and try to become super skinny as well and of course all guys like it...
well, i think I already have a kind of inferiority complex and I am brunette and i have wavy hair and i actually in terms of make up go for a very natural look and i am as skinny as they are (like still skinny but with D cup boobs, thighs and an ass and not like a 13 year old just completely flat and "cheating" with bombshell bras like they do) but well i guess if one of them would be walking next to me and a guy would have to decide, it will always be them... i think dying my hair blonde would make me look a little like them although i am not sure if it even fits me as i have brown eyes
somehow i hate this mainstream things but i just kind of feel less "worth" than this girls if that makes sense

Most Helpful Guy

• Think of what "market" you're presenting yourself to. And even then do you want to sacrifice your happyness and self confidence just to be with someone you think you'd enjoy being with.

Any hair colour is fine and Ill go as far as to say that the majority of women I find pretty and the majority of answers from guys is darker hair.

Im trying to convince a friend that her hair would look so much better if she stopped dying it blonde. She's been very stuck in the same "mind-set" for a long time now but I've gradually convinced her and she's happy about it.

What Guys Said 2

• Blonde isn't really something I specifically go for. I guess it's because I expect them to be bitches. You throw long, Irish, red hair my way and my attention is undivided. Unless you hand me a pretty Asian girl, because then I would be Starcraft.

• no why should you...

What Girls Said 3

• You need to do what will best suit your appearance. Go to your hairdresser and discuss this. If s/he thinks that it won't suit your complexion and facial features, then you better be wise and trust the voice of a professional. Remember, if you do go blonde, it's very high maintenance and you have to take extreme care of your hair. You'll have to bleach it, which will damage it, and when the roots grow, you have to be prepared to accepted it since it doesn't look so pleasing. It's an extreme change but if you're willing to do it for YOURSELF because you truly want to instead of attempting to look like someone else, then do it. If not, I suggest you abstain from such radical changes.

• If everyone's blonde then eventually guys will get bored of that and want something different. Sounds like you already have a great body so guys will go after you. Keep being original not a copy.

• don't do something to look like another girl\
    do something that will make u look your best