What's your favorite and ideal boobs/chest size? Can you write yours?

I am 36D cup measurement and I am happy with my boobs, my boyfriend also doesn't make any problem during the sex. They are jiggly and it fulls a palm of space when my by holds and press them from side area. Meanwhile, I like 38 and 40 under-chest measurement and cup should at least C in my opinion. Girls are you happy with your boobs size or would you want to have bigger/smaller boobs than present ones. What kind of brassiere type do you usually prefer? What's your chest measurement? Are you happy with your breasts or not? Guys, what kind of boobs do you like? Do you have any favorite size of boobs?

I like black lacy (fantasy) or silicon sport brassieres :) and my size is 36D.

Most Helpful Guy

• C - DD are my favorite. So, yours should look great as long as they are not saggy.

What Guys Said 4

• DD would be perfect, I like them big! But really, if I like a girl they can be any size and I wouldn't mind :)

• I like B cups that are firm, with nipples that are always hard

• Well, if I ever find a girl that is 32ddd-21-34,,, with big puffy nipples, well, you can see what I mean... and if she had red hair, brown eyes, pale skin,,, and about 5'6,,,,,,,, yummy

• A 21 waist would be close to barbie personified, so if you ever find a girl like that the whole world would be in shock

• But if I think someones perfect why can't I be someones perfect? I dont think thats unreasonable

• at this time i am sure it is very important to you, but as you get older and have relationships come an go, you may not think much of it.

I can only say i dont have to deal with it

• i like big boobs like yours.

What Girls Said 4

• I wear a 32C, which is funny because people stereotype C's as big and mine aren't. I'm petite, so i'd probably be a 34D if I could choose

• hmmm small boobs always sounds me interesting and cool to me because the girls who have small boobs are very nice and retty :) Besides C cup is the. best size. that equals 15 cm difference between bust and below boobs distance. :) I also like small and sweey boobs :)

• I am a 32B. I wish i could get up to a C because i find my boobs small. I envy you for having a D size :(

• I'm currently a 40 G. I plan to have a breast reduction down to I guess a D cup.

• im 14D and i dont mind