Is this the perfect body?

link

Because I think it is!

How do you get hips like that? Is it 100% genetic? Or are there exercises you can do?

but yeah, I'm lean everywhere except that "spare tire", poodge just above the hips. I just I wish my hips looked as fluid as hers. there's a flow between her thighs, hips, an torso.

Most Helpful Girl

• idk tome its not the perfect body all though ofcourse she looks amazing! some people could be like that naturally she looks pretty healhty and natural. To get her body, you would have to well go on a good healthy diet, do cardio and light weights. I mean you can't get her shape if you don't have her body structure you are not going to look just like her, but get the weist and toned just goto work out and eat right foods. The boobs lol well you either have them or don't some people are just lucky. some of my friends look just like he big boobs and tiny I hate them lol haha j/k they are just lucky and they don't work out much, but don't like eat unhealthy foods either

• Yeah, that's what I like about her, her legs and arms aren't like twigs and her hips are round which is what I want. my boobs are bigger than hers so I'm not worried about that. the only thing I see on her that's fake are her nails lol.

• Yeah, that's why I'm this diet of course, unrefined carbs (brown rice) broccoli, and lean protein (chicken breast) that's my lunch and dinner. for breakfast I usually have a glass of soy milk and an apple. for a snack, I'll have slice of bread with jam and another apple. if I get hungry any other time of the day I'll have an apple, grapes, or some carrots. for dessert I eat a "so delicious" mini ice cream sandwich made from coconut milk (it's got 100 cals) and then I try to chug water.

• And the breakfast and lunch are separate, they're not like one giant meal.

What Guys Said 4

• I think it's a great body, although to call it the "perfect" body, I'd have to see the legs a little bit clearer. I focus more on legs than any other part of the body, so nice calves would be an important part of the "perfect" body in my mind. Otherwise, she has great boobs with a great stomach and awesome curves around her hips. Not to mention nice hair and smile. Definitely a look that gets high ranks.

• She is very attractive.

Hip shape and width is largely controlled by the shape of the pelvis, and a little bit controlled by the muscles and overlying fat. You can gain weight and hope it shows up around your hips (which is a crapshoot), or learn to love the hips you have. Aside from expensive and dangerous plastic surgery, there isn't anything you can do about your body structure; there are no exercises you can do that will change the shape of your hard parts (like your hips), only the soft parts (like your belly).

• I think she has a very nice body, but I wouldn't consider it perfect. Hip size is genetic, but there are different types of exercise that can shape your body like that.

Try pillates or yogo, I've heard that is best for shaping girls bodies, that and dance/ aerobics.

• shes super hot but not perfect..

some parts are genetic some you have to to work for..

keep working out and I bet you will have a better body than hers

• What would you change about her?

• Well to tell you the truth I really don't know...there are girls with a better face

somehow I thnk she is to perfect for me

What Girls Said 5

• Everyone has their own personal veiw of what the perfect body is ha like my body is pretty much like that girls but I always wish I had a different body, so just be happy with yours and sure maybe work out more and eat less fatty carbs and sugars and more healthy foods I know there are certain foods that are supposed to speed up your metabolism, and I think oatmeal is a food that sits in your stomach and makes you full for a longer time ahha I don't know try looking it up on the internet : )

Hope I Helped : )

• Well its good that you think it is. Her weight looks pretty healthy.

• Not a perfect body but a nice one. yes, exercise 3-4 times a week but not every girl has a small waist like she does or hips. All you can do is get a nice work out body but it won't look like hers unless you have the same body type.

• There is no such thing as a perfect body. I hate that statement. We all have our different opinions on what a perfect body is. I think her body is nice but it's not my definition of the perfect body but that's okay! Hips are genetic, if you have narrow hips nothing but childbirth will make them wider.

• Everyone has their own definition of the perfect body. It depends on who you ask. I think she has a nice body, but I don't think it's prefect. Plus I don't think there is something as the perfect body. Not everything about someone can be perfect.