How to tell if your look needs updating?

How can I tell if my look needs updating, short of someone actually being honest enough to tell me? I don't have anyone in my life to do this, but I suspect it may be time since I've never considered this question before. Please address hair, makeup, clothes and even fragrance if possible.

Most Helpful Guy

• Until this coming Wednesday, I work in retail/menswear. Honestly, I have a lot of guys just straight up ask me "What's the style/what's trending these days?" A lot of these guys haven't been suit shopping in 10+ years.

Honestly, I'd just do that. If you haven't been dress shopping for a while, go to a good store and ask your rep.

What Guys Said 2

• Okay, you've got my attention. How can I help and where can I see your picture?

• When no one looks at and have stopped complimenting you

What Girls Said 1

• updating? If you mean fashion then never. update your look in a way you want, whenever you want.