Which of these swimsuits looks better on me?

Can't decide which one to keep. Red, or black?
http://oi58.tinypic.com/6ofjvp.jpg
http://oi57.tinypic.com/2iuyxsi.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• dayuuuuuuuuuuuum. what was the question again...

oh right

red is better.

but dayuuuuuuuuuuum theyre both so... dayuuuuuuuuum.

i feel light headed now ;-)

What Guys Said 54

• Christ, I err, can't talk. *hands go all clammy*, err. What was the question? Oh, probably the black one. The red top looks more bra-ey, but I like the bottom part. I guess I'd need to see the back to give a more accurate opinion...

Christ. *sighs*

• Both. Black one for the beach, red one for the private moments with a man in a swimming pool/jacuzzi. The lucky man :)

• The judging will go on until Christmas at this rate...

Not that I mind :)

• they BOTH look really great on you. I mean really really great on you. You can't go wrong with either one. You sure can rock a bikini. Wow.

• I like the bottom one, but you look incredible in either. Absolutely gorgeous, the posture, the smile, the glow. Absolutely gorgeous.

• They're both Hell Cute & Stylish, but somehow I prefer the red. EITHER looks AMAZING on you, though!!

• *speechless*

• Holy shit you look amazing.. umm... The red one. Are you actually this girl? Or just some fat old guy pretending to be a girl?

• Haha, thank you. It's me :)

• Red makes you look slimmer.

• Wow! They both look great. I think I'd go with the red though.

• I like that girl in the "Pink Bikini" she has gorgeous eyes
    and of course she is very beautiful young woman

• Both look nice, you are very beautiful by the way! But I'd say red one, maybe its because you got a nice smile going on there though! :D

• First... you are very sexy

Now... I like the black bikini on you because you have a pale skin so the black bikini looks just perfect

• neither, be naked :)

• I like the red one myself, but the black one makes your boobs look bigger. you look good in both but my pick is red

• The black one is more sedate and won't attract the wrong kind off attention!

• The black one is more attention I grabbing because of the dots. It also seems to push together and lift your boobs. That's hot.

• Damn you look amazing in the red one! :D

• Red looks young woman who knows what she wants.
    The black looks hesitating between old style and modern.
    I prefer the red one.

• black one for me and you look happier and more relaxed in it

• black one is cuter. Your body makes it look awesome

• I like the red, red = hot+sexy.
    Black with polka dots looks too juvenile.

• Red, just barely. Awesome figure bra.

• Black by a mile, for obvious reasons.

• If I can't see how it looks in the back, i can't say.

• Black. I think the red one does not go with your skin tone well. The black one also makes your bust look FABULOUS!

• Haha all these guys kill me - acting like they've never seen a girl in a bikini much less with no clothes on. Both aren't bad, either I'd say.

• the black one, i dont like the little bit of gold in the middle of the the red one

• Wow!!! What a pretty lady... you can choose the red one. Its appealing to the eyes.

• I guess if I had to choose one it would be the black/ spotty one. I like how it has a pattern of sorts. Looks cooler and less underweary than the red set. Tough choice. They both look amazing, but that's mostly you I think. You would look great in a potato sack as they say.

• Red looks better, but I think you'd look best skinny dipping.

• More from Guys
    24

What Girls Said 20

• well u hottie lol, we have similar figures:)

I don't know girl i like both but if i was choosing id go for the spotted one cuz it looks a little more cheeky

• I'm bound to say the black one, but it may just be the light that makes your skin look a bit diffferent.
    It also draws a lot of attention to your boobs, not sure if you want that.
    And it looks heavily padded and I hate that cause they get quite soaked when you go swimming. And then you have to awkwardly squeeze out the water

• You look great in both, but I think the black one is cuter. I like polka dots.

• The black one, and I am jealous of your boobs!

• The red one. It's eye-catching & it definitely slims you more than the black one.

• Slimming? She needs no slimming! Most girls don't. As long as you are healthy, you are good. Embrace your beauty. Don't buy into Hollywood ideals. As a normal guy, natural beauty is more attractive to me than anything fabricated.

• It ain't that serious bruh. She's not fat whatsoever. The black one doesn't look bad or anything, just the red one makes her look better than the black one does. It's just fashion dude... no need to go into some deep discussion about body image.

• The red one but they both look great!

• I like the red one better. You look amazing. 👍👙

• Black for me, pink looks a bit more like underwear haha, I'd defo wear black if I were you. x

• Bottom one, but both look good

• WOW! You're gorgeous! Both look great but I love the second one just a little more!

• both look nice but i'd go with red. :)

• I prefer the second one, but both look amazing!

• You look great in the red one.

• I like the red one more, because I generally tend to rather go for plain colors instead of patterns. But they both look really nice. What's the backside of the bottoms like?

• i like the red one. the bottom looks a little more low rise. it makes your hips look amazing. the top on it looks good as well.

• I'd say the black one. It's cute and sexy

• The red one

• id say black cuz its a rally cute swimsuit and u look good in it (in a non lesbian way) by the way jelous of the fact ur really pretty

• Thanks :) That's very nice of you to say.

• You look amazing in both of them! If you can only get one, I'd go with the black one though. :)

• You look great in both but the black one is amazing :) Go with the black