Girls are suits attractive?

We were tuxedos but we don't really ask whether that's the most attractive thing to wear. If a girl knows then please help a guy out?

Most Helpful Girl

• yess :p they are attractiive :p but don't buy them to big :D i don't know why it's so sexy :p but it can look like sh*t if you don't have any taste :D but dammeeee it is hot :D ^^

• Off to get a new suit it seems 😉 They can get a little tight round the chest shoulders and arms though although its benefits outweigh the disadvantages 😉

• :o hell yeaahhh go and buy one :D

What Girls Said 13

• If I already like him - I will LOVE HIS SUIT!!! If I don't like him at all - he could dress like a dapper don and I would not care. I know this cause I have well dressed friends that I don't give a second glance to.

• Are you kidding? A guy wearing a suit is the most attractive thing ever.

• What colour would you recommend? 😉

• Any color works to be honest.. Black, light grey, navy.. Just wear a nicea nice white dress shirt underneat and you're good to go. A white dress shirt also looks perfect on its own. Don't forget to put the bottom part in your pants, if you know what I mean, lol.

• I agree with LaceyG, suits are HAWT :D

• Truthfully, not at all - I honestly find men in suits, whether it be tuxes or business suits, as a turn-off. I would 100% choose a more casually dressed guy over a guy in a suit.
    I mean, things like keeping clean and looking presentable are one thing (that all people should and NEED to do - if you look like a hobo, no matter if you're in a tux or jeans, that's not a good look), but suits always send a sort of "cold, stuck-up" vibe to me, which I don't really care for. I know that's not true for all men that wear suits, hahaha, but that's how that general "look" comes off to me. I'd much rather go for a guy in some jeans and a tight tank or something... Hell yeah, haha.

• Yeah try are the most attractive thing a man can wear!

• Man in suit = swoon! Honestly there is nothing hotter than a man in a suit (for me any way) ;) xx

• They're tight around the upper body which puts me off them

• Work that to your advantage :) Show of what you got XD xxx

• It's the most attractive thing to wear. Almost all guys look hot in a suit ;)

• They can be really tight around the chest shoulders and arms but I think it's worth the struggle to get the prize after the night 😉

• 0|0
  • Yes, but only if it fits like a glove.

• I find them too tight around my chest shoulders and arms. Would a suit still look good?

• I don't like it when a suit swims on a man, I'd recommend going and getting measured so you get one that fits perfect.

• well it all depends on which man is wearing it how good look he is

• Hell yeah too hot!

• yes, theyre very attractive. they make a man look really nice and put together. !!

• A good looking guy in a nicely fit suit can be like p*rn or chocolate covered strawberries. When he walks into a room with a suit, everything becomes slow motion, the most seductive music turns on and a personal spotlight descends from the heavens. Eyes cannot escape the magical attraction of the cleaned up man. Can we say James Bond? He is the chosen one, capable of defeating even the most despicable of villains. Its just yummy.

What Guys Said 3