What color clothing do you wear the most? is it mostly solids or do you wear prints too?sneakers (Tennis shoes), boots, shoes ? TELL ALL?

I love wearing earth-tones. light brown, tans, yellow, navy blue, mostly solid colors but some print. depends on the time of the year.

• solids
    26% (6)33% (5)29% (11)Vote
  • prints
    9% (2)20% (3)13% (5)Vote
  • dress shirts / blouses
    26% (6)0% (0)16% (6)Vote
  • jeans only - tee shirts only
    30% (7)27% (4)29% (11)Vote
  • other
    9% (2)20% (3)13% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I can safely say that what must have been a 9 year hiatus, I've started wearing less dress shirts and going back to t-shirts with print on them. I guess the shirt going past the waist was sort of a trendy thing during the spring so some of the shirts are like that. I haven't started wearing jeans again just yet, its been about 3 years. Im still wearing boots and the likes, have been since I was a late teen.

What else is there?

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• It depends on the season since spring and into this summer mostly I wear lighter pastel colors, though also some greys and blacks and reds on occasion. As fall and winter approach I will switch to darker colors, though usually I wear blacks, grays, browns, oranges, and purples.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear a shit ton of gray. It's just my color I guess.
    Wearing athletic shorts and workout tee most of the time.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear shorts /White beaters/ Regular t-shirts all year around
    if i go out like in Winter time here with cold temperatures i wear
    warm up pants i guess i should buy a pair of jeans i hardly wear
    them

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I have mostly grey and blue. I have some tan and black as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends in summer i wear short jeans and shirts

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• mostly solids. I don't like prints. I'm not girly enough for prints haha... If I do wear prints, then it's mostly just striped stuff... As for colors, somehow I think I look better in black. My hair is dark, my eyes too, and my skin is tan. So yes, I think black suits me better. But red is eyecatching, so I have recently bought some red stuff to mix up with the dark and neutral colors I own. I also like blue, so I have a couple of blue/navy stuff as well. Oh and mint. I love mint!

0|0
    0|0
  • Solids, sometimes some silly child-like prints, but that's just for when I'm at home...

0|0
    0|0
  • I mostly wear solids. I wear something black everyday.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black the most, but I wear everything

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm open to any colors.. but I tend to stick to jeans and a tshirt

0|0
    0|0
  • I own mainly tees and swim trunks with a few sun dresses thrown in... most are all solid colors in differing shades of blue, red, yellow and just plain white

0|0
    0|0
  • i wear a lot of jeans/Tshirts but I also like solid color shirts (mostly blue) and I like some prints (floral or stripes) haha.

0|0
    0|0