Big eyes Vs. big lips - which one do you find more attractive and why?

If a person can only have big eyes and everything else was small, or if they had big lips, but everything else was small, which one would you find more attractive?
Which one would you like to have? (would you like to have bigger lips or bigger eyes)

Most Helpful Girl

• Wouldn't this exclude like most Asians though? They have probably the smallest eyes of all on average in comparison to other races/ethnicities.

• Yeah, but they have a very exotic form of the eyes.. I'm totally into this.

• Very true... =)

• Thanks for MH :D

What Guys Said 11

• Put them where you want it's the combination of features and chemistry that makes up for liking the person in question & hence it depends on situation to situation :)

www.clker.com/.../...222_Cartoon_Eyes_1.svg.hi.png

www.i2clipart.com/.../...emoticon-512x512-3e60.png

• Hmm hard decision. I'd go for the eyes though, since it looks better in my head than small eyes&full lips :)

• I don't necessarily agree with that. Ex. Taylor Swift - gorgeous, yet small eyes and a very nice set of lips. I think her lips are her best feature.

• Haha, yeah I probably imagined the small eyes to small. Average eyes&full lips are way to go.. I can't even find someone with small lips and big eyes. That one is too big lips & I guess "small" eyes and looks good. 31.media.tumblr.com/...lyjliwHyzK1qf25cyo1_500.jpg

• Eyes. Eyes are the thing I like best anyway and biguns are awesome.

• Of the two, I think I'd prefer big eyes. I see way too many pics of women making the duck face and the bigger the lips the worse it looks in my opinion. But big eyes can look really nice.

• I'm more of a lip person.. big eyes are beautiful but something about those lips just speak to my soul. Ha.. puns..

• Big eyes. Most of the time that turns out nice, not so much for lips.

• Never really noticed when girls had big lips but a few can be very attractive.

• big eyes as long as they dont have small pupils and iris

• neither... I'm an arse and tits type of guy!

• big lips. good for kissing and more. big eyes are scary

• Eyes. Big lips looks weird

What Girls Said 2

• Big eyes for a guy, and big lips for a girl. There's something so mesmerizing about a guy with huge eyes, and so enticing about a woman with nice pair of eyes. I would consider myself to have moderately big eyes and nice, plump lips as well. I guess I lucked out, huh? :P

• I feel like eyes caz guys look into them more, big lips are OK for kissing if you know how to use them I guess