Which do you prefer Sneakers or Sandals?

Which do you prefer sneakers or sandals? I prefer sneakers for some odd reason I have an obsession with my van's and my nike's♥ This question is just for fun :)

• Sneakers
  • Sandals

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on where I'm going, what kind of a weather it is... stuff like that.
    But more often than not, i'd choose my vans... =)
    They're the most comfortable shoes I've ever had + sandals seem to fall off my feel a lot (difficult to walk in sometimes - strappy, don't adhere to the foot well enough... it can be awkward)

What Guys Said 9

• Sneakers all day. Flip flops for the beach only. Never know when you gotta break out quick, and I can't run in any type sandal or flip flop, haha.

• Sneakers. Not only does it look nicer, you can properly move around in it, i. e. running or what not.

• Sneakers for me. It'd be slightly
    bothersome to run around in sandals. ^.~

• I LOVE wearing sandals. Especially my Rainbows... they're so freaking comfortable! I'd wear 'em most every day if I could.

• Sneakers. I really don't like sandals because they are uncomfortable to me and look lame.

• Sneakers coz... They keep my foot moist hence preventing them from cracks!

• I like wearing New Balance Sneakers feel the best on my feet
    if i could find sandals with soft sole i would buy them

• Boots all the way baby.

• I love my sneakers.
    I went on an adventure through South-East Asia and only packed my Chuck Taylors.
    Only to find myself wearing flip-flops day and night.
    It think it really depends on where you're going with you're feet.

What Girls Said 8

• ehh I don't know it all comes down to the weather for me. i love both but if its realllyyyy hot my feet gotta breathe man lol

• I prefer sneakers. But I also feel comfprtable with the Sandals in the summer
    http://i61.tinypic.com/zv55dj.jpg

• You need both don't you? I live in sandals though, ruined my feet, but I'm an idiot and won't change now... if anything though, I prefer bare feet. I drive, go to work, go shopping all in bare feet.

• In this hot weather, sandals are more comfy! ^-^

• Sneakers. I love it like anything. If I wear heels or sandals I tend to twist my ankle I don't know why. And if I wear sneakers I can run around the whole day. And it's way more comfortable for me. I'm obsessed with Puma, Reebok, Nike and Adidas. And I wear flip flops only at home or when I'm super tired.

• i prefer sandals

• Sneakers like fallens dcs globes vans emericas enties and ect... (:

• B cause i love to wear cute wedges sandals! ^-^