Rate me please (19 y/o M)?

More progress from working out. I don't know what to think

http://imgur.com/PMFtH6h

• 1-2
  • 3-4
  • 5-6
  • 7-8
  • 9-10 (I am not this)

Most Helpful Girl

• you are pretty cute and you should smile you are cute and great body

• Never had a girlfriend

• Why weird? I am just a shy, awkward guy. Somewhat of a loner.
      And I have a set some criteria for my future partner that I strongly uphold.
      I sort of beat to my own drum.

• i love shy guys that's so cute and you are like good physical looking and awkward that's awsome i like that !!! that mean that you are diffrent i like diffrent guys so if i do am sure there is some girls that do that too !!!

What Girls Said 9

• soft and muscular at the same time. noice.
    i think you need a bigger phone. you must have a hard time typing on that :(

• you're attractive, but whats not attractive at all is showing how self conscious you are and how you think you're not cute and you're not happy, if you can't take compliments thats not attractive. no one likes a pity party, no offense, just trying to help

• you look cute dude

• Don't frown, smile ! I think you're an 8-8.5. So pretty good :) And I don't necessarily feel you need to workout even more, since I think the way you look now is good. At least in my opinion.

• I think you're really good looking, both face and body, no need to be self-conscious :))

• wow u have an amazing body. keep doing whatever ur doing

• I am a virgin though

• Thanks :)

• absolutely no problem at all :)

• you're totally normal. can't find any flaws.

• Smile (: You are great

• I cannot smile if I am not happy

• Well you are still great, hope you'll find your happiness soon (:

• I'd give you a 9 :) But you would be a lot sexier, if you smiled instead of that sad face.

What Guys Said 3

• You're certainly not bad-looking, but I think a smile would really complete your look.
    Btw, stop wanking with your left arm XD

• Forget to edit your right arm and make it bigger?

• I measures the circumference of both my arms flexed. My right arm is approx. 14.5 inches, while my left arm is approx. 13.5 inches. It is weird, but my right arm is dominant.
      My arms appear larger when bent at the elbow, yet smaller when straightened.
      It could be the angle too.

• OK sorry for prejudging. I would rate you 5-6 but if you apply a good haircut it could be 7-8 .

• I have very coarse hair, so it is bushy, scraggly, and thick when long. I like it better short. I cannot put conditioners in it, because my hair would be oily. So idk. I also have ash blonde hair, has a grayish tent to it.

• in this pic, 7
    but to be honest you can easily be a 9-10 if:
    - better haircut
    - good clothes
    - maybe a tan, not necessary