Do your sunglasses leave marks by your nose?

I've tried $5 sunglasses all the way up to $400 Chanel's and they always leave marks by my nose. Is it because the glasses don't fit my face? Or is this normal, does it happen to anyone else?

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Guy

• its mostly likely because the sunglasses aren't fitting correctly on your face. I bought $450 Carbon Fiber Oakley's and they fit so well but that was after I went through like 4 different kinds of fitment.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep, even the expensive ones. It's most likely a matter of fitting, but I gave up trying to find ones that fit my nose. I just learned to live with it. Besides, those marks are only short-term.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• It's like optical glasses. I've been wearing glasses since I'm 8 or 10.
    It depends on the right size and the weight of the glasses: not everyone has the same width of nose, the same distance between ears and nose. Larger glasses will be heavy. Compare the surfaces:
    www.conlons.co.uk/.../chanel_info_page_conlons.jpg
    pic.kaixin001.com/.../150291249897447.pjpeg
    img02.taobaocdn.com/.../...XcVpXXcMm4o5_055821.jpg

Mineral glass is a lot heavier than plastic. (and plastic attracts dirt because it's more electro static than mineral glass)

Try to get them fitted by a professional optician. Buy them there unbranded, rather than branded online or in a accessory shop or at Walmart.
    Or you can try adding silicone or rubber nose pads on them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes they do. I massage the area where the marks are left to even out the skin. It still takes a while though.

0|0
    0|0
  • my eyeglasses to that to me too. (Prescription eyeglasses - transitions - $500) I just put those guard on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's normal, even tho I don't wear sunglasses, I do wear regular glasses and the nose pads use to always leave a mark, they don't leave marks any more since I put little foam pads over my glasses plastic nose pads.

0|0
    0|0
  • They've always dive that to me. Marks in sides of head too. Less since I lost some fat. I don't think one can lose nose fat lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• They do, but only if I wear them for a really long time. I think that the heavier sunglasses tend to be the ones to leave the biggest marks. Try to find a pair that's lighter in weight. My sunglasses were like 10 euros from h&m, and they're super lightweight.

0|0
    0|0
  • It must be tight or you been wearing them for too long. I usually get marks when I wear my coolers more than a couple of hours. I haven't found one that fits me perfectly they either too loose or tight since I got a small face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea, they do. It sucks-.-

0|0
    0|0