Brown Hair or Not?

ok so I was thinking about dying my hair brown and I was wondering if it would look good on me. what do you think?

also if anyone has any suggestions for the shade of brown I should dye it let me know. Thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

• yes definitely go brunette, I think that the color of your

hair right now kind of takes the color out of your face, a

chestnut brown with a tint of red would look really pretty...

What Guys Said 4

• I think your face and your smile go better with a lighter hair color, much like what you have now. I don't think switching to a darker color would make you look better.

• Dye it black, cut it short and spike it. It'll give ya a whole new outlook.

• I think your hair is lovely as it is. Why would you even consider changing such a beautiful color into boring old brown?

Stick with your hair, it looks great and it suits you.

• I checked some other pictures to make sure. YES, you would look great with brown hair.

I would go with a dark brown if you're bold enough to try. If not, go with a softer one.

What Girls Said 2

• I think youd look fine with brown hair : ) ha, if you want a bold drastic change than go with a dark brown or auburn, but if you want just a slight change or aren't to sure about it go with a light brown or even just a different shade of blonde or some hilights or lowlights. You could ask your hairdresser about what he/she thinks would be good for you.

Hope I Helped : )

• i think yew should dye it a really light brown..almost like dirty blonde but darker