How do guys rate girls?

well I found out the guy that likes me rated me a 7 on a scale of 1 to 10 of course 10 being the best...it kinda bugs me now I know I'm not a 10 but... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I can't speak for all guys but for me personally anything above an 8 has to be pretty damn fine. Its just a large leap from 7-8. I bundle 8-9 since they can't really differ that much. and a 10 is to each his own. So just think of it as the 2nd highest rating he can give you.

Also if I had a girl I liked, I wouldn't tell her I thought of her that highly because as it seems the tactic worked and now you keep thinking about how you're "not good enough" and will be on him trying to prove you're worth a higher grade. So don't trip, I'll call you a 10 :)

• "Also if I had a girl I liked, I wouldn't tell her I thought of her that highly"

I would probably do the same thing lol.

• Lol yea I guess he had a good idea seein as I've been thinking bout it ever since I found out yesterday

• Lol I think people do it becuz it makes yu wnat them mor-=d