How do guys rate girls?

well I found out the guy that likes me rated me a 7 on a scale of 1 to 10 of course 10 being the best...it kinda bugs me now I know I'm not a 10 but I say an 8 not a 7...what do you guys consider a 7 is that good or what...?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I can't speak for all guys but for me personally anything above an 8 has to be pretty damn fine. Its just a large leap from 7-8. I bundle 8-9 since they can't really differ that much. and a 10 is to each his own. So just think of it as the 2nd highest rating he can give you.

Also if I had a girl I liked, I wouldn't tell her I thought of her that highly because as it seems the tactic worked and now you keep thinking about how you're "not good enough" and will be on him trying to prove you're worth a higher grade. So don't trip, I'll call you a 10 :)

• "Also if I had a girl I liked, I wouldn't tell her I thought of her that highly"

I would probably do the same thing lol.

• Lol yea I guess he had a good idea seein as I've been thinking bout it ever since I found out yesterday

• Lol I think people do it becuz it makes yu wnat them mor-=d

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 22

• it depends on the guy. Some guys are pickier than others, so they might rate what I rate a 7 as a 5 or 4, so it really depends on him. you could just ask what he rates other girls if you don't mind knowing, but if it bothers you then I wouldn't suggest it. He might be pickier and for most guys you might be a 8 or 9.

It might also be, as someone mentioned, that he likes you and is embarrassed and doesn't want to show it.

• Well he does like me but I don't think he knows I know

• He obviously likes you but guys tend to think giving an 8 or higher comes off as desperate. Why even rate someone anyway? You like each other or you don't. I'd see it as a good thing though.

• guys can be silly sometimes.. he might think that a 10 represents a back-of-the-mind celebrity crush. (but that's only a slim guess)

being a 7. is being 3 away from perfect. and 6 away from ugly

consider yourself a very valued girl. at least he was honest with you. :)

• Well he actually didn't tell me he told a mutual friend of ours

• Ohh that changes things...7 is still good. he could have said 3

• WEEELLL, to be honest I use this 5 star rating system I found off some website before. It was for LOOKS ONLY though. A seven on the standard 1-10 scale is pretty hot. Look at the reality check bar. You'll see some of the hottest girls barely get to 6.7 And that some of the 9.8's aren't incredibly hot. Use that as a comparison

• dump him.

• Haha is it really that bad.....i gave him an 8

• Yep, there's no way he shouldn't make you feel like HIS ten; even if you aren't.

More from Guys
17

What Girls Said 8

• guys are so stupid and immature sometimes. I don't pay attention to guys but they pay attention to me. do they not have anything better to do?

• This is how I think of it:

1-The ugliest girl you could imagine

2-Very unattractive

3-Quite unattractive

4-Slightly below average attractiveness

5- Average attractiveness

6-Slightly above average attractiveness

7-Quite attractive

8-Very Attractive

9-Extremely attractive

10-The most attractive girl you could imagine

The rating thing is completely based on personal opinion though. Some guy may think a girl is a 9, while another guy could think that that same girl is only a 4.

I always thought guys considered the girls they liked 10's, but I may be wrong.

• Lol that's what I thought that since he likes me he would rate me higher but I guys I was wrong too lol ....what bugs me is that I gave him an 8 and I only get a 7 haha

• Okay I said 8 because he's good looking he make me laugh! but he's immature never really seen him b serious and he might have a kid so tht knocks him down to an 8

• Oh ok, well I guess then I was wrong when I said people consider the people they like 10's.

• some people set their standards differently.

a 7 in that guys eyes could be really high to

him, when to you its okay but not where you

want it to be. Don't let numbers get to your

head. people just rate things differently...

• you got to rate him!Let him hear you gve him a six lol. serious though

• wow...looking at the guys comments it looks like theyre really into the whole rating thing. Kinda scared what I would be rated haha. Do you guys really rate so seriously?

• Honestly, yes, it is a way for us to show off if you will, dating 6-10's can give certain guys pride, dating below a 5 is typically viewed as deperation.

• I didn't know that- interesting. Girls (at least none I've known) don't really do that, but I guess its kind of an unspoken thing for us.

More from Girls
3