Is a girl boring if her main hobbies are knitting, crocheting, designing and making clothes?

What do you think about it?
~~~

Most Helpful Guy

• to me, yes, as it is something that is a sit on your butt, and watch tv while doing it, and all you can do is wear it after. activities that involve something cool like sports or music would interest me. It is cool that you can do that, I know that it is hard, but I am not really into clothing or style or whatever.

What Guys Said 9

• That sounds cool to me. I used to date a knitter, so I know not to ask for a sweater at least without throwing in a few hundred for wool :)

• Nope, I personally have no interest in knitting and crocheting as an activity, but I don't anticipate that you would expect your man to participate either. (: I am interested in the clothing and design part but nonetheless no matter what the girl I was dating had as hobbies I don't think they would per se make her boring.

• Not necessarily. If she would be happy to make something that I ask her to make then that would be great. Nothing boring about a girl who has natural female hobbies.

• Not necessarily. I'm married to an award winning quilter and she's anything but boring in bed.

• Of course she's not boring!

• No i think thats cool, i dont know where to even begin if i wanted to make a shirt so i think its an interesting an useful skill

• No, the last time i knew a girl like that she was the ceo of a design company

• Will she be willing to participate (with enthusiasm) in the activities that I will suggest to her?

• Would you be willing to participate (with enthusiasm) in her activities? I think willing participation would be enough. She doesn't need to be a rabid fan in order to go to a football game with you and still have fun.

• Enthusiasm as opposed to pout and overall have a negative attitude about being there ('willing' implies at least some enthusiasm). I also mentioned 'suggested activities' (as in typical couples activities). I wouldn't find her boring because she not jumping in the air at the idea of doing a top end job on an engine.

• I think it's cool.. I'd ask her to knit something for me! :)

What Girls Said 1

• No you are not boring, I know how to sew a little, but would love to be able to make my own clothes.. A guy would like your hobbies and it's great to have a life outside of a guy..