What is the most revealing outfit you have worn in public?

What is the most revealing outfit you have worn in public (eg at a club, bar, mall)? Why did you wear it? How old were you at the time? Do you regret it now?

Most Helpful Girl

• A bikini shows the most I guess... I have a black dress that is tight and comes to an inch and a half below my ass but it's not really low cut at all. I would only wear that for places/occasions where everyone would be dressed like that. And I have tops where my boobs are pretty out, I guess anytime I wore one of those with short shorts would be revealing, but it's summer =P

What Guys Said 3

• i went to safeway in a bathrobe once. i poured a bowl of cereal and opened the fridge to find no milk. i was not going to be defeated that day.

• naked, i regret nothing.

• So, what was yours?

I don't really wear revealing clothing.

What Girls Said 11

• Well, I guess my bikini to the pool or beach. But for clothing, I'd say it's probably a toss up between my cheerleading uniform (super short skirt, bodysuit and sleeveless crop top. Spandex all the way.) and I once sewed myself this skirt that turned out really short. I wore shorts underneath, and I am very glad because they made lots of appearances. It was a circle skirt and twirled at every opportunity. I was 16 when I made the skirt, and 14-17 for the uniform. I'm comfortable with my body, and I don't regret either.

• Wore this to Lady Gaga's artRAVE the Artpop Ball this past May. Incredible show. No regrets. I never felt more at home.
    twitter.com/.../467434961055006720

• swimsuit.
    I don't wear revealing clothes. I don't feel the need to show my body to the whole world. I'd rather stay classy, thank you.

• I dress pretty modestly. But once I did wear a pretty short skirt in high school.

• I don't really wear revealing clothes but I have this tight fitting red dress that I wear sometimes it's my favourite dress ever it shows of my body in all the right places doesn't show too much cleavage just enough and it makes me feel sexy especially with a pair of killer heels:D but if we're including swimwear then I wear bikinis so if that counts

• I used to like wearing shorts and skirts when I was about 16/17. Now I cover up the parts that are supposed to be covered. Might see some cleavage from time to time

• Probably just a tight LBD or something. Maybe shorts and a crop kinda top (festival) but nothing crazy.

• Booty shorts in an all girls gym?

• Not a fan of revealing outfits. At least, not in public. 😏

• a Halloween outfit my freshman year in college... it was the slutty schoolgirl thing. me and a group of girlfriends all did the theme together... needless to say, my skirt was way too short and the bottom half of my butt was completely visible most of the evening... drunk me had no clue... until photos of the party came up on facebook... lol

• I've worn some pretty revealing stuff at private BDSM clubs... i think the most revealing was a Shibari (rope) "outfit" my Dom made for me :P

I wore it because my Dom wanted me to, i was 21 and no i dont regret it.