What does everyone usually wear to bed?

Just curious what people usually wear to bed. I get the question sometimes and just curious about others! I tend to like nude to panties or shorts.

• Pjs
  • Underwear only
  • T-shirt only
  • Nude

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually sleep in my boxers or with pajama pants and a t-shirt on. I love sleeping in the nude sometimes epically when it's realy hot out I just take everything off and pull my thin blanket over me (incase my family wakes me up in the morning)

PS: haha you beat me to the question. I was going to ask after I got off work.

What Guys Said 32

• I generally sleep in my boxers and a t-shirt, unless its really hot out then no t-shirt. I don't sleep in the nude though ever.

sometimes though I will fall asleep in whatever I'm wearing lol.

• I just wear my boxer briefs to bed. I can't sleep naked; every time I try, I get nightmares about being naked in public in front of a crowd. It's odd, but oh well.

• I can't sleep well with a lot of clothes on. Just uncomfortable because I seem to role a lot it twists and it's painful. So unless I have to wear sweat pants I'm in nothing but what I was born in. Never a shirt.

• i usually sleep with nothing on cause its more comfortable and when I want to masturbate it easy to do so :)

• I like sleeping naked in my house because my brother and my sister don't live with us sooit only me and mom and sometimes I sleep naked my bed room door be open but my mom seening me naked it multiple times already but she's okay with it because she always says that it's natural to see a human body and to not be ashamed of it my mom is very cool with it about nudity and about sex conversations when I need somebody to talk to about sex she's always there no matter she talks about sex like if it was a normal conversation and sometimes in the summer she lets me do naked it Saturday in the house I love my mom and everything but we never go with it too far like having sex or any nasty stuff like that

• nude all the way! even in winter :)

• Polar bear pajamas. And boxers under. With a t shirt. Unless I'm with a lady friend. lol :)

• None to boxers to shorts

• Well I don't know what EVERYONE wears to bed, but for me it's boxers

• I go to bed naked, but wrap a blanket around my waist. Seriously.

• boxers or nude, depends

• Underwear only! W00t!

• Baggy sweatpants and a shirt. And boxer briefs underneath.

• Sweatpants, shirt, AND boxer briefs? You sure like to stay warm! :)

• Lmao, thanks. I turn off the heating vents, and let the cold air from the outside cloud my room. I love love love cold weather.

• Depends on the weather, and whether I just got out of the bath or not. If I'm really clean, then nude. If not, then boxers. I know that sounds gross, but I never get into bed totally filthy. I just mean if it's been since morning since I bathed. If it's really cold, or I have a cold, then sweats. If I'm snuggling next to my honey, then, well, nothing, of course.

• depends...maybe briefs, no boxers I don't like them. but maybe nada.lol its really cool! but yup that's about it. and no shirts either, I feel like I'm congested.

• depends on the weather but if its summer then boxers

i always wanted to try nude but my family is here 24 7

• Boxers. Sometimes I wear my uniform pants if I'm at the station (fire department) and am really tired after a call.

• i sleep upside down in my batsuit...

• If I am feeling sexy I will sleep in the nude. Otherwise I sleep in boxer briefs with no shirt.

• nothing

• nude

• sometimes nothing, mostly boxers

• i either wear boxers or nothing at all

• basket ball shorts and a t-shirt

• I love to sleep naked but I usually just wear some really loose shorts with nothing underneath

• I personally don't wear anything to Bed..but if I do it is just boxers.

• i sleep naked, i can't sleep with anything on. im not shy

• nude

• well I live in houston and its hot!

i just wear my boxers, but sometimes I put my muscle shirt on

• Normally boxers, but sometimes I nude up. ;)

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 24

• If I lived by myself, I'd probably just sleep naked or in underwear because it feels nicer. But because I live with my mom and our house is really poorly insulated, I wear flannel pajama pants, a t-shirt, and sometimes a hoodie, in winter, but definitely socks. In the summer, the less the better, or I wake up in a pool of sweat and nastiness. So like little shorts and a tank top, bare feet.

• Usually regular PJs, just some pants/shorts and a tank. I wish I could dress down more, I would if I didn't live with my parents haha.

• I wear a bra (without underwire) and a thong or some kind of skimpy panties. I don't like wearing clothes asleep but I need my "important" parts covered.

If I'm sleeping in the same room as someone else (other than my partner) I may start with a cami but usually take it off when I get in bed. Otherwise I always wake up and find it on the floor!

• t-shirt and underwear or tank top and sweat pants or some combination of those.

• i usually sleep in shorts and a tshirt even when its cold haha. or just my underwear and a tshirt. but I don't know why but I can't sleep naked haha I get worried if there was a fire or a burgler and I needed to get out I wouldn't have time to get dressed hahah

• Haha that's really funny :) Don't worry about that stuff lol just go nude, I do :)

• pjs...loose tshirt and cotton pants...only because I share my room with my sister and my rents are around...so I don't get much privacy to dress down =/

• A tank top and underwear. I get way too hot at nighttime.

• Most of the time, I wear this awsome betty boob shirt and undies. But if I'm with a guy I usually ditch the shirt.

• it's actually very comfortable to sleep with clothes on. feels cosy and warm. :-)

• An over sized shirt, and shorts or sweat pants depending on the temperature.

• Usually some shirt and pants, just sometimes I'll just sleep in my bra and pants. I feel weird if I don't have pants on when I'm sleeping.

• Usually a nightgown... but recently a t-shirt and undies, and when I go to someone's house I wear normal pjs.

• just an oversized tshirt and my underwear.. sometimes I don't wear my tshirt either but it got kinda awkward with my parents waking me up when sleep in too much.. I usually walk around the house in my shirt and undies too.. okay too much info.. teehee..

• t-shirt with short shorts lol

• Pjs unless I'm like sick, then its usually underwear.

• Nothing normally... but if I do its normally just panties and a shirt

• Naked 9 outta 10 times.

• Pj's-usually vest and shorts or pants.

• I wear my short shorts and an Iron Maiden t-shirt most nights. Sometimes I will wear just my t-shirt

• usually with panties and tank top

• either nude or just panties. I can't stand wearing clothes to bed

• My good ol' black (Jimi) Hendrix t-shirt. And panties, of course. :)

• Jammies. :D

• underwear only