Is long hair way more attractive than medium long?

So I have rather long hair, that reaches to my lower back and I like the way it looks. But recently I'm so annoyed with it during workouts. And I workout everyday, tough workouts with a lot of jumping and running. My hair is thick, therefore very heavy and it's just impossible to get effective, comfortable hairdo for that.

It's so frustrating, i was thinking of going Miley Cyrus and cut it all off, but my boyfriend begged me no to. But well I don't know I still want to cut it, maybe not all the way but at least to my upper back. I had no issues with it then.

So is this
37.media.tumblr.com/.../...jjjnnQ1qh704do1_250.jpg

way more attractive than this?
hairstyles.thehairstyler.com/.../..._Wavy-Long.jpg

Going by length only please, not thickness or style

Most Helpful Guy

• If a long hair suit you, you will look good in it, the same goes with short hair, guys likes what takes their attetiontion. So basically rock what fits you. and show it off, short or long hair.
    here is an example: Search for Charlize theron before and after, she looks hot with extra short hair.

Your boyfriends problem is he is afraid of you not looking good with shorter hair, he likes what you got and doesn't want you to change it. But hey try short hair out, if you look good then good, if it doesn't fit you then grow it out again, he better chill out, lol

• well thx. I mean I've had shorter hair before. When I met him it was about the same length as the second picture. I just let it grow over the past 2 years

• You're welcome, call me babe 4794727761, XD

What Guys Said 15

• As answer keys say, "Answers may vary" ;-D

Both of those in the pictures are very attractive (for a blonde, I'm not much into blonde hair). I'd just say anything longer than shoulder length is very attractive to me personally. Anything shorter than shoulder length is less attractive to me personally.

• The first picture looks familiar. Anyway, I'm gonna go with the first picture.

• I didn't really ask so much for a preference, but a very distinct difference in attractive. Like would she be way less attractive to you if she cut her hair?

• Have you tried curling it up into a bun so it doesn't swing all over the place?

• ya, it's too heavy and tight, it pulls on my hair all the time, which hurts obviously. A lose bun doesn't last

• They're both not bad, but I clearly prefer the first one. My wife wears her hair this way at the moment and I love it.

• They are both attractive, I would consider both of those long hair. some girls look good with short hair, but all look better with long hair

• Absolutely more attractive. Love it.

• The shorter length is MUCH better. Really.

• I like the first one better and find it more attractive but the 2nd length is good too. Not as attractive as the first but still nice.

• This is just me but i LOOOOVE super long hair!!! My gfs hair goes down past her butt!!! Its just so beautiful!!! Definitely 1!!!

• Both have an attractive length.

• ye its pretty young you should have it cut. but its nice though

• Is your hair the most important thing to your boyfriend? I'm sure you more to give him.

• Without doubt I do like a very long hair... !!!

• Damn! Both are sexy ! But I think you'd be good with med length.

• Long hair is more feminine, which is why I consider it more attractive.

• It goes both beneath the shoulders so both are attractive.

Going just by the length I would prefer the first one. Longer hair == more feminine.

The first photo was done in a kitchen the second looks like someone did hair styling first or used photoshop.

• Ya the second girl clearly curled her, but I was really asking about length only

What Girls Said 4

• YES I LOVE THAT LONGGGG LENGTH!!
    my hair is currently a little longer than that middle length and i hateeee it! doesn't suit me at all=/ some girls rock it so well.. i miss my longer hair=/
    what id suggest tho is just a good hairstyle where u can keep ur hair up. u said its thick. make it thinner:) layer it=] that way, your hair will actually look better AND b thin enough for u to get it into a bun, plait or pony tail that will stay in place=]

• the thing is not so much the thickness itself. But the length and weight combination. Ponytail doesn't work, it's still too long so all over my face when I work out. And buns are just sooo heavy, they pull on my hair all the time and it hurts. A lose bun obviously doesn't last longer than a few minutes.
      I'm a terrible braider, I can't braid at all and especially for sports in the morning, I want a quick easy solution

• I did, I just didn't find anything useful. Most stuff is clearly made to be cute for light exercise, not effective for heavy exercise

• hmm ok but i really wouldn't cut my hair just to make working out easier lol

• Your hair is awesome. I fucking love the first picture. But I don't think there is much difference in the attractive "scale". I wouldn't cut it if I were you though. Why don't you braid it or get it in a bun during workouts?

• I've had hair like the first picture - length, and it's too much work.. so...
    I like it, but I don't love it.

• I really think that these days medium hair is seen more attractive I like the medium cut but long is nice too though