Eastern Europeans please get a bit more open minded! It is 2014 right?

In Europe it is ok to be gay, except in the eastern part, there there is still hate towards gay people and countries where it is a tabu. In Europe women and men are equal and can both go for a career or decide to stay at home and do the laundry etcetera.. whatever you want! EXCEPT in eastern europe.. where the man is still worht MORE than the woman as it seems. Also I notice how unhappy and grumpy eastern europeans look in their faces and how agressive they are. I really wonder whats wrong? I understand and know that it is not like that with ALL people from eastern Europe, but in general a lot more than people from Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland. The south is very mixed... but eastern Europe get more open minded please, it is 2014 !!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Gay people will always have their critics, its foolish to think that will go away just because its the twenty first century. Human nature never changes.

What Girls Said 1

• I support your support for gay rights.

But why is this in "Fashion & Style"? Haha.

What Guys Said 4

• AKA EVERYONE THINK LIKE I DO!

• I don't know how they are towards homosexuals. I just have a idea of how they are towards other races that aren't their own. Are you going to those places?

• Just look at Russia. They wanted to make it illegal for people to "show acts of homosexuality" in public or in front of children. Also Putin compared homosexuality to paedophilia and said that gay people are welcome at the winter olympics "but leave children alone please"

• I live in South Europe. That region is similar to Russia, but it does not have anti-homosexual laws and it is somewhat more liberal. I have relatives who lived in Russia. They were really happy in Russia. It is a country of rich cultural heritage and history. Indeed, they have some laws that are not usual in other countries, but everything is individual. In my counrty, homophobia is present in some rural areas, supported by men who think that they are "manly" But that is not an urgent problem. Homosexuals do not need to feel vulnerable. No one endangers them. Everything is normal. Racism has never been present in my country, as I know.

• Let me know when your post changes Vladimir Poutine homophobia. I'll give you a sticker. =)

• it isn't just about being homophobic. eastern Europe is less developed in many areas than the rest of the Continent. they still live in the last century dude, just let them be. I don't think they will change their mind now

peace :D