Girls wearing high heels?

girls, do you feel sexier and more attractive when you're wearing high heels or do you just do it because it's formal or whatever?

because wow when i see a girl with nice legs wearing some heels with her toes showing (you gotta have nice feet!) that seriously drives me insane. a girl with some nice feet and freshly painted toes wearing heels can give me a bonrar on its own i am serious

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• I love heels because they make me taller and hotter and I have straight legs so it helps, it's just that I can't last that much on them haha and I also don't really go out to special events to wear them that much and many girls here don't wear them just going outside with friends.

• I love heels, they instantly make me feel more confident

• I love wearing heels. I'm only 5'2 so it does not only gives me an overdose on confidence but it also makes me look taller. I dislike watching girls walking in heels like a newborn calf though. Some should really learn walk how to walk in it first.

• I TOTALLY think wearing high heels makes you feel sexier! I know the second they are on you stand taller and you tone your butt and your boobs stick out and you feel better. I think maybe the confidence is also what makes you like girls with heels :) But yes, heels make everything better... In fact, I wish I could wear heels ALL the time ;)

What Guys Said 0