In your opinion what's better, a girl with a nice, curvy body but ugly face or?

A girl who's skinny but has a pretty face

0|0
4|14

Most Helpful Guy

• i'll take the skinny girl with a pretty face over a butter face girl anyday just being brutally honest:P

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• A girl with a nice, curvy body but ugly face < In my country we call these girls Bobfoc's (Body off baywatch, face of crime watch).

0|0
    1|0
  • At 1st I though you asked your question wrong, but then I understood.

Skinny and pretty face in a heat beat. But we might not have the same fat, curvy, skinny, boney scale.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nice face with skinny or poor body. Why? Because the body can be changed by doing exercises or changing diets but the face can't be changed so easily. Plus, I look at the face more than the body.

0|0
    0|0
  • I could never get the girl that has a skinny body with a pretty face so I always go for the curvy girl because I don't judge on looks.

0|0
    1|0
  • Bad comparison. An ugly face is equivalent to a fat body, gross body. Skinny isn't bad unless we're talking Auchswitz survivor.

I tend to judge people's character more by how fit they are / the level of self control it takes to maintain their body than their face... but a skinny body is often a sign of self control, so a pretty face AND a skinny body tells me "genetically gifted and probably self disciplined". So... the pretty girl with the skinny body as all the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would think skinny and pretty. I'm not sure what you mean by skinny or curvy though.

0|0
    0|0
  • girlfriend? hookup? it depends what i am trying to do with the girl. call me shallow, but i would never walk around with anything short of a beautiful girl as my girlfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny with pretty face.

0|0
    0|0
  • skinny with the pretty face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny girl with pretty face. No contest WHATSOEVER.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer the goood face haha :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Face: Gets boring after awhile. Just cute is fine.

Curvy Body: It's better in the bedroom.

0|0
    0|0
    • If the implication isn't clear: nice body

• I also feel your question is a false equivalence.

Pretty Face
      Skinny body

"Ugly" face
      Nice curvy body

How about:
      Pretty face
      Ugly skinny body?

• A curvy body is hard to miss, nothing better then a curvy body and nice ass ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think I've ever met a curvy girl with an ugly face.
    I've seen far more skinny ugly girls than curvy ugly ones from my experience.

1|0
    1|0
  • Biased. Not fair.

2|1
    0|0
    • That's what I said.

"I also feel your question is a false equivalence.

Pretty Face
      Skinny body

"Ugly" face
      Nice curvy body

How about:
      Pretty face
      Ugly skinny body?"

• Exactly. To make them both revolting and the only difference is the ways they're revolting.

• Tough one.. I'd go with the curvy body but ugly face. You can always fix that.

0|0
    1|0
  • how about the girl with a nice personality... that over goes looks,... a curvey ugly girl can look beautiful with her personality but if the skinny pretty girl has a ugly personality, then she is ugly, you get it?

have a good day :)

1|0
    0|1