Can you become famous by being a hairstylist?

Can you become famous from being in the hairstyling business. If so how

What do you mean discovered? how can you become famous from being a hair stylist? does it count if your a popular stylist?
is becoming a celebrity hair stylist the only way one can become famous from doing hair? what if your really well known, does that count as being famous?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• Yes you can, though I would think it more of a luck thing. It never occurred to me, but a few stylists did a Hollywood job on my head and I didn't even think much of it until you brought up this question. They don't make a whole lot though.

What Girls Said 2

• yes you can. if you work your way up you can eventually become a celebrity hairdresser. you just have to work in the right location and know the right people. and you also will need years of experience if famous person are to trust you with their hair.

• Yeah you can and it's all about location. For example, you're more likely to get discovered in Miami or Los Angeles than in a place like Alaska