Colored contact lenses? Stupid/Good Idea?

I've never considered colored contact lenses before until someone mentioned they had them before. My eyes aren't a very interesting color, kind of light hazel nothing special. I wear contact lenses anyway, have been for many years. But I was wondering what people thought about them, especially girls. I always hear they attracted to a guy's eyes. Then again, I was thinking it would be too "fake" to wear them. Your thoughts?

0|0
4|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I notice everyone's eyes, not just guys, but I can appreciate any color. I would rather see something natural that's not "very interesting" than a fake color.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• i do not get the point of coloured contact lenses? eyes are beautiful no matter if they are brown, blue, green, grey ect.

Im not attracted to the eye colour of a person, but the person behind the eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like the colored contact lenses. Brown eyes are nice too, especially on guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they are dumb. Brown eyes can be attractive too. Plus you can always tell when they are fake.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Well even if they seem interesting to a girl at first, they're not you're real eye color, so I don't really see the point in wearing them. Personally I'm not a fan of girls wearing colored contacts, or dying their hair. For me natural is the way to go.

0|0
    0|0