What kind of style do women find most attractive?

What kind of pants shoes shirts do women find most attractive on men?

0|0
11|0

Most Helpful Girl

• First, I loovvee this question. It's so cute how guys don't know what to wear, and it's always fun to find them the perfect outfit. (A little tip, girls love it when you ask them advice on clothes. So if you are trying to impress a girl, I would ask her advice on clothes) anyways here are dos and donts
    Do:
    Jeans and obey t-shirt
    Vans
    Levi jeans are the best
    Hollister and abercombie shirts are hot (especially if you add their cologne)

Don't:
    Wear too tight jeans or too saggy
    Skin tight shirts
    Shirts with jokes or Mario characters

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Jeans that hug your legs properly. Saggy and death-jeans are a big no no. No one wants to see your spongebob boxers. V-necks, yum! Smell nice please. Bathe. Wear cologne, but don't drown in it. Crocs, no. Button ups, yes. Leather jackets, ooh la la.

1|1
    0|0
  • Fitted and casual.

Tops: tshirts, shirts, hoodies, sweaters, flannos
    Pants: fitted/slim jeans
    Shoes: vans/ converses/boots/etc

0|1
    0|0
  • Anything that fits, looks well put together, and well groomed. Oh, and make sure I can't see your boxers and your pants actually fit on your butt. That sagging stuff is trashy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Suits are a huge turn-on for me. But in general, whatever you're most comfortable in + confidence works best.

1|0
    0|0
  • Punk, metal, grunge styles - most attractive on men.

0|0
    0|0
  • well on my fiancĂ©, i really like it if he wears boots, jeans , and a button up plaid shirt with a cowboy hat. he is a southern country boy after all. perfect on our dates!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a sucker for the country casual look.

Lose fit Wranglers, work boots, and a regular cotton T-shirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do find guys in Korea (Seoul) attractive cause they really know how to dress themselves up and look suave.
    Not only me but all my lady friends feel the same.
    U might want to look it up as reference.

0|0
    0|0
  • tee shirt and jeans, casual and be themselves :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Goths. All those chains but no dark hair.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.