Guys and girls, do you find a girl/guy attractive with?

Guys and Girls, do you find a girl/guy attractive with piercings and tattoos?

Thinka bout it good, what if a guy/girl had piercings let's say on the lip, and ears doesn't have to be on the lobes, but do you find them attractive? Or with little?

My opinion I find guys attractive with lip rings, and a few tattoos, not a lot. Just a few.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't find piercings and tattoos attractive for the following reasons: piercings may be yanked, either accidentally or violently, they may become infected and you cannot rest that part of your skin that is pierced. Tattoos have the risk of disease transmission, they're permanent and they deprive me of such beautiful skin. I mean, I would not try these myself and I certainly would not judge someone who possesses such, but I would be more fascinated with someone who participates with the form of Health and all that it entails in its perfection.

What Guys Said 12

• It wouldn't add or detract much to my attraction for them, I don't think.

Now, if she had a shit ton of piercings and tattoos, then yeah, I would probably be turned off. And I also don't care for nipple or genital piercings on women. It's just not my thing.

• omg right? too much piercings and tattoos are just a no.

• Yeah, I can dig 'em when they kind of highlight a person or they have a very meaningful story behind them (especially with tattoos), but too much is just way too much.

At the VERY least, I need to be able to see her face without seeing ANY tattoos.

• True, I'd like a guy to have a few tats and a piercing on his lip like the Luke Hemmings, and Keaton Stromberg!

• To be honest I do like girls with piercings but only ear piercings and they should not be more than two for each ear. Although I do like belly jewel but very rarely. And as far as tattoos are concern, I do like them but only few delicate ones it can be big but not more than the tiger tattoo Angelina Jolie has. Oh and especially no tattoos or piercings on my favorite spots.

• What if... let's say a girl had a tattoo on your 'favourite spots' and they were hidden reminders of you?

• true, so if your girl got a tattoo about you behind your back, how would you react? Even if it was small.

• Actually, it depends on how it appears to me, so there are two ways I will react I think, first if I like that tattoo, I mean if it looks adorable and cute then I will be surprised but happy and probably like my girl even more, but if I don't like that tattoo or lets say it is my name where my dick will be, then I will be upset that at least you could have just asked me before doing so second thing which might also be an effect is that as you are under 18 which means your bf seems to be near your age and that also depicts (no offense) that there is a high probability of you guys breaking up in future just to explore others or yourselves because you are in the process of building your career. So, with all this in context I think I will be unhappy too because I will have a bit of a feeling that it is kind of rational. Oh there is another thing which can perhaps make me bumped out a bit too is that you were at the tattoo shop exposing what kind of belongs to me.

• I don't, I hate both, only tattoos are permanent so not much you can do about it. But both are turn off's for me.

• Really? So you're into the normal piercing a girl has which is on the lobe?

• Well isn't fashion fun with you, lol. I'm sure you'll like earrings on girls.

• I don't appreciate fashion, frankly I don't care about fashion at all. Some earrings looks good others not so good, it depends on earring.

• I don't like either if I am honest.

I remember seeing a really cute girl and as I looked down I noticed her arms and legs were plastered with tattoos. I just don't like tattoo's, I've never seen a tattoo and thought it looked good. I don't like Piercings but they aren't much of a deal breaker, providing she hasn't got chunks of metal plastered on her face, then it's alright.

• So just tattoos?

• I've not seen them as I can't say I'm a fan of One Direction, but I doubt I'd like their tattoos anymore than I like my friends tattoos.

• lol you're totally right, their tattoos are not really 'cool' but they're funny tbh lol

• God yes. I love tattoos and piercings (well, most of them) on girls.

• how much tattoos? Is there a limit to your like?

• I don't mind facial tattoos either, but they're professional suicide.

Everything else I already covered when I said "from the neck down". Twice.

• -.- noticed how I didn't include from the neck to the arm?

• I don't like them that much. Its just good to see something new and tatoo models fascinate me, I would like to give a ride but not more. actually I don't even know if my future wife would have piercings and tatoos cause I don't care about outer appearance as much as inner

• Not something I'd choose, but not a deal breaker.

• Tattoos are good if a girl is not covered in them. A couple is good. Same goes for piercings but I don't like any piercings on places where I'm going to put my mouth.

• No I wouldn't. It's a turn-off for me.

• I love finding labia ring when I'm going down

• I prefer natural looking girls without tats.

• What about piercings?

• you mean like normal piercings? like on the lobe?

• Normal piercings on the lobe yes. I like a girl's that keeps herself as natural looking as possible. Makeup is fine as long as it's not over done.

• Nope, zero piercings besides the ears and no tattoos. But everyone's different.

• Wow you're the second guy to say that, not even on the lobes?

• true, excellent point right there. I'm just shocked at how guys don't like girls with earrings still. lol

• We're a different generation. Tattoo's and piercings are the norm for kids your age.

What Girls Said 7

• I find guys with it all extremely hot. I'm not sure why exactly... but I do love it. It's always a turn on. -unless he has emo hair... then I'm out... hahaha

• I do find it it attractive and have several tattoos and piercings myself.

That being said, my SO is free of tattoos and only has a nose ring, so it doesn't really matter to me lol.

• It depends. I mean, tattoos look nice, but if you can't even see a centimetre of skin because the guy is covered in them from head to toe, then I don't find that attractive. As for piercings, I'm totally fine with them. Nose, eyebrow, ear, you name it. I like them.

• tattoos are nice even though i won't get them

• you mean they look good on others but you wouldn't want them for yourself, right? and what about piercings?

• yup you are right but not overdoing it
      as for piercings not too many perhaps like 2 earrings

• Yes! I like guys with a nose piercing and lip ring. I find them a bit more attractive, idek why!

• I don't mind if they have 2 earrings and maybe one or 2 tattoos.

• Yeah, nothing big with tattoos or piercings like my brother's friend has those stretchers, and I find them disgusting!

• Oh ya I don't like those things in the ears. I like how Justin Bieber looks with 2 earrings

• Yess guys with both can ne attractive but not too much.

• Right? What's with guys saying a girl with piercings and tats aren't that attractive? A girl just has to know how to wear them and work them. Same for the guy!

• I think piercings and tattoos (especially tattoos) r super attractive and sexy

• right? I don't get it when girls say they aren't!