What's your perfume? Your signature scent?

WHY do you love it?

(specify what notes it contains) =)

Most Helpful Guy

• http://perfumesw.com/sil/amarmep34s.jpg That one is amazing. It smells manly as fuck. Spicy, citrus & wood.
    >
    Eau de toilette Armani Eau Pour Homme is the great classics of male perfumes. Its composition is sharp citrus aromatic one. Spontaneous and grand refreshment greets you at the top, brought to you by citruses: Sicilian mandarin, Californian green lemon, bergamot and petit grain (citrus leaf). The freshness of citruses is smoothened by orange blossom. At the heart there are elegant jasmine and lavender, accompanied by spices: nut, coriander, cinnamon and clove. The base is filled with warm sandalwood and masculine cedar, vetiver, oakmoss and patchouli that give the fragrance depth and natural feeling. It was created in 1984.

• All right, gotta keep up with the ladies here..

The perfumes I used most, before I bough the Armani were:
      Only the Brave - DIESEL, One million (yeah I know, mainstream) - Paco R., Be - Calvin Klein (it's for both sexes, a very light one. Still one of my favourite.)

• Well, some men do wear makeup.
      http://www.kenmen.net/en/skinColour/
      The "Koko-Mojo Bronzer" made me giggle lol.
      Does that make men look like Mojo Jojo? xD

Anyways, I know where you are coming from. ^-^

What Guys Said 4

• I wear a few different ones depending on the occasion, but I would say Givenchy Pi is the scent most girls associate me with. I like it because it's not overpowering but quite addictive - in addition to that, I don't know anybody else who wears it and I get a good reaction from girls when it's on me.

As for the notes it contains - I'll have to paste the manufacturer's description as I haven't got a clue.

"Pi is a woody and magnetic fragrance synonymous of escape and discovery into new sensations. This fresh and masculine scent combines mandarin, iron wood and benzoin crystals bringing a touch of sensuality to the fragrance."

• The main ones I wear are Nautica Classic and Cuba Blue.

With all these guys wearing fresh&clean scents these days... i prefer muskier scents to stand out. ;-)

• I liked to use One Million aswell as bruno bananni cologne, diesel cologne also good. for me it's → sweet guy = sweet cologne

• John Varvatos Classic Fragrance

www.fragrancex.com/.../60275M.jpg

What Girls Said 18

• Wonderstruck Enchanted by Taylor Swift.
    I love the scent of it, really flowerish and girly smell that it gives off. I also love the story behind it.
    Taylor swift wrote a song called Enchanted for adam young of Owl City when she first met him. He found out because she got the words enchanted and wonderstruck from him. He sang his version of her song, recorded it, and gave it to her for Valentine's day. She then created two perfumes on first impressions, Wonderstruck and Wonderstruck Enchanted. It is really sweet. I am obsessed with Owl City and Taylor Swift soI am inlove with their story ♡♥♡

• Estee Lauder Pleasures Delight www.fragrantica.com/.../...sures-Delight-1988.html

Notes: pomegranate, freesia, strawberry, lily, peony, heliotrope, patchouli, marshmallow, vanilla, caramel, rose

I like it because it is not too floral and it has a warm, sweet smell

• My two favorite scents are be delicious by DKNY and Carmella by benefit. Be delicious is an applely juicy scent and I love apples. Marmella is a sweet but not overly sugary scent. It smells of cashmere, caramel, vanilla, maybe vetiver, sandalwood, amber. I also enjoy nude by rihannah and Gucci black but I have no clue what notes they have.

• I have 2 signature perfumes :)
    Daisy by Marc Jacobs, and Cherry blossom by L'Occitane. Currently using Cherry blossom more frequently, though.

• Hmm.. my sis says my signature scent is the floral Levinia Talc - Chic.

Maybe because I use fragnance talc powder a lot. Though, generally, I wear floral and sweet prefumes.

• If you enjoy fruity stuff, try Escada ;)

• Well, go try it then ;) Insanely fruity, try some other escadas too.

We men don't get to wear make-up, so gonna at least use the perfume-"sector" to the fullest ;). It's something very good to spend money on.

• That "Guy Liner" ain't coming anywhere near me too lol.
      Mojoooo baby ;P

• ChloĆ© by Sephora. A friend of mine gave it to me as a birthday gift and I've always been against the idea of receiving perfumes because there's a high possibility you won't enjoy it. Yet this was the exception and I've been using it ever since! It smells sweet yet in a way that isn't overwhelming, it's quite feminine. The only downside to it is that it is small compared to most perfumes so I always find myself buying another one within four months.

• I smell like myself, I'm allergic to most perfumes and find the outcome is not worth the effort. Occasionally though, I will spritz some Chance Chanel or Florabotanica by Balenciaga on... I think they're both supposed to be fruity and flowery, fresh. Chance is more subtle and timeless, Florabotanica is bold.

• I love sweet and fruity scents, I feel so feminine wearing it. The perfume I'm wearing now is called ''Fantasy'' and it is by Britney Spears, I don't really like her but the scent of this perfume is just perfection! It's sweet and fruity just like I like it and it smells a little bit like candy ^^

• Viva la Juicy or Dot by Marc Jacobs. I love it because they are sweet but not too overpowering and you can smell it for days

• Ck eternity. Smells modern but not strong.

• It changes when the seasons change, but I really like Pure Paradise from Bath and Body works. It reminds me of spending the whole day at the beach. Aruba coconut is nice too.

• www.namebrandsperfume.com/.../BVLJN100TSW.jpg
    I would describe it as a very sophisticated, sexy, mysterious and elegant scent. One of a kind, there is no other like it and it is not so common, not everybody could wear it, is quite strong, but it is very unique. That's why I love it. The main notes are: jasmine, gardenia, almond, licorice, tonka bean, musk.

• The one direction perfume out moment because I love them

• I like fruity or sweet scents like fantasy by Britney Spears or forever by Mariah Carey :)

• I use a homemade vanilla perfume which smells sweet and soft ^_^

• I love the tropical scent and my man find is sexy
    coconut

• I just find whatever smells good. Lol

• Vera wang princess
    Euphoria Calvin clean for woman