Does guys like dresses and skirts on girls?

So, recently I have started to ware more dresses and skirts than I usually do, and it seems like I have got a bit more attention from guys lately? Can it be because of the dresses and skirts? Do you guys like that or do you prefer pants and such on girls?

• Prefer skirts and dresses
  • Prefer pants and shorts

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 18

• I prefer dresses and skirts personnally. It give the lady a more feminate look. It tells me she is proud to be a woman and I like that alot. It also shows off her legs with class.

• I agree with Ishocnar, and in addition pants are way less unique in the way guys can wear them. Dresses and skirts are unique to the female and are very hot. Obviously you can't wear them all the time but they are hotter than the regular outfits. Skirts are better than dresses also if you were wondering.

• Men prefer women in dresses and women prefer men in suits. But sure, people have different tastes sometimes.

• I didn't pick either poll choice because, for me, it's not either/or. Girls look great in skirts/dresses and in pants/shorts. But there's something special about a girl wearing a dress or a skirt.

• I think girls look cute wearing skirts and dresses. its the norm here

• i like jeans

• i prefer seeing girls wearing short skirts and mini dresses, just for the fact that they both show off the girls legs. and like when you girls are sitting down, you girls have that ability to push up your short skirts and mini dresses to show off more of your legs. but whats your opinion of guys who are attracted to that?

• Dresses and skirts are more feminine hence more attractive.

Nice to see a fellow Scandinavian here.

• I prefer to see a woman in a feminine appearance. Much prefer to see them in dresses and skirts.

• Skirts and dresses, make a woman more feminine in my opinion.

• Providing the skirts and dresses aren't too revealing, I do prefer them, but then I am not against pants or shorts, then providing they are not those short shorts which I think are ghastly but each to their own.

• Obvious question is obvious. Men love feminine women and dresses add that feminine look to a female which makes her visually appealing to men.

• speak for yourself dude, not every man likes a feminine woman

• And some men like @Klaatu51 prefer manly tomboyish looking women, but most MEN do like seeing women wear dresses and skirts etc they're sexy.

• Yes, I prefer dresses and skirts more. They make girls look much more feminine.

• Seeing the girls legs turns me on.

• I prefer them off of girls to be quite frank.

• All the above are good depends what suites her. she may look good in them all.
    sorry not much help

• No, its too girly, I prefer jeans and shorts and that. But I don't really mind if she sometimes wears a dress, it's not a total turn off like high heels

What Girls Said 3

• ehh i personally dont wear skirts and dresses much and i still get attention.
    i think with men, its more about ur style and how u wear the item, no matter what it is. how it looks on ur body, with ur hair and shoes and anything else is what counts, so yeah anything can u get u guys attention if u wear it right:)

• I'm more likely to be treated like a lady when I wear a dress, so I'd say yes. The first time someone actually went out of their way to hold a door for me was when I wore a dress to school for the first time.

• I feel the same when I wear a dress, guys treat you different and better in my opinion, deffinatly more like a lady :)

• Sure... but some prefer pants because the figure and the ass is more prominent.