Is a pixie cut a turn off?

I have really short hair, a pixie cut, and I wondered one day when my guy friend told me girls should have long hair.. do guys get turned off or distance themselves from girls with pixie haircuts?

Most Helpful Girl

• okkkk a pixie cut is so hard for most girls to pull off..
    but ma'am.. if she can pull it off... Va. Va. Voom... she looks fricken amazing lol.
    urs suits u well:)

if guys can't recognise the beauty in a good pixie cut then that ain't ur problem girl. yeah, theyre a smaller 'market' to please i guess, but hey theyre still out there:)

What Guys Said 8

• I love women with exceptionally long beautiful hair and rarely am I very attracted to short hair. Though there are women I see from time to time with short hair that are far more alluring because... well I don't really know but it's awesome and hot.

• I am not a fan of women with short hair, but that's just my opinion. Many men like women with short hair.

• It takes a very specific type of girl to pull off the pixie cut. I think you'd benefit from longer hair.

• No. Its not a turn off, but usually I am not a big fan. It works for some people though, and actually can look really cute.

• Yeah, it's definitely a turn off for me.

• Long hair is always better, personally I am not into girls with short hair.

• longer hair is more feminine. but short hair can look nice too

• If you ask me, any girl with short hair is asking for boys to distance themselves from her. I don't really find it attractive on any girls.

What Girls Said 2

• I've been told by a lot of guys that they are attracted to long hair (shoulder length or longer). Something about "femininity" and just being different from guy's hairstyles. That being said I've always wished I could rock a pixie cut, and if you can then you should definitely keep it!! Look at Emma Watson, she is stunning and has a pixie cut and tons of guys find her attractive. Some guys even prefer short haired girls. My brother has dated mostly girls with pixie cuts or short hair. If a guy "distances himself" from you just because of your hairstyle, he probably isn't a good match for you anyways. No matter what hairstyle you have you're going to have guys attracted to you, no worries :)

• No... it's only a turn off if it doesn't suite a person.