What is your most exspensive piece of clothing you bought?

I know from hearing from my sisters, women clothing is exspensive , so what is your most exspensive piece of clothing you bought?

Most Helpful Girl

• A suit jacket for 1000

What Girls Said 12

• it's not my type to spend too much money on clothing. because its difficult to obtain money... and life is too hard to spend all the money you've hardly earned on just clothing

• The most expensive BY FAR were my knee high boots, they cost about $150. I usually spend considerably less than $50 for clothes.

Women's clothings are in no way more expensive than men's clothings. There are cheap ones and expensive ones, and everything in between.

• 100$ Calvin Klein dress

• Prom dress. $340. next expensive dress will be my wedding dress... hopefully.

• I really want this leather bag from Zara. Like so so so so bad.

• Probably a $60 for a dress? Even that's a splurge. I don't spend a lot on clothes n stuff.

• Citizens of Humanity Kelly Bootcut Jeans: $209.00

• My chanel bag and my lane bryant black romper

• The most I've paid for something is 150$ for a pair of heels

• Probably like $30. I don't remember what though, I'm lucky enough to have most of my clothes be gifts or paid for.

• UGGs or my grad dress. My grad dress was about $225 and my UGGs were around the same price (not including tax)

• A pair of Sperry Topsiders, i think the were like $80

Oh and a Bod Glove wetsuit (not sure if youd consider it clothing per se) that cost betwee $100-200...

What Guys Said 3

• A pair of shoes for $150, and like $140ish on a jacket. I'll never spend that much on clothes again. Well maybe if I get a better job, lol.

• $250 shoes

• nike shoes worth like 120$