Heels or no heels?

i usually wear heels because my job calls for it ( I model on run ways and do fashion shoots) so most of my foot wear is heels. Due to my shoe wear some girls think I am a slut.

So guys heels or no heels?

Most Helpful Girl

• when you're on the job, wear heals; when you're not on the job, wear flats.

What Guys Said 2

• Heels, absolutely. They are very sexy and some folks may jump to the wrong conclusion but they are just wrong.

• Guess I'm the only guy around here...? To answer your question, I love heels. In fact, a woman's feet and legs are so sexy and heels just emphasize that. Of course, it depends on the situation as well. If you wear heels at home or so, that's too much. I guess they should only be worn on special occasions when you want to look really nice.

• Gos I don't wear them around the house lol. definitely would nt go with my pj's lol. no I wear them when I go out, which is alot.

i like heels and I find them comfy, I own like twenty pairs so I wear them without thinking.

thanks for replying

• Well, everything's perfect then! :)

What Girls Said 3

• i think girls calling you a slut because you wear heels is ridiculous LOL

heels are sexy but you should wear more casual shoes in a more casual setting

but if you feel comfortable in heels go for it !

• Heels are sooo great!!!

• How does wearing heels make you a slut? wow, those girls are weird. I think it's nice to mix it up, depending on your mood and the rest of the outfit.