For guys, do you are about stretch marks on a girl?!

I've recently (actually just a couple days ago) noticed light stretch marks on my boobs...I'm not chubby/fat at all and normal weight, like I play sports and stay in shape. but my boobs are on the bigger side I guess so that's probably what caused the stretch marks:( how much of a turn off is that? do you guys care...i feel pretty self conscious about it

Most Helpful Girl

• they come and they go. depending on your skin tone, they'll fade so they're not even visible. if they seem red now, that won't last =) put palmers with cocoa butter on them to help sooth the marks and to help keep them from getting worse. don't worry, it doesn't mean your boobs are sagging either.

What Guys Said 2

• guys don't care about that at all. We wouldn't even notice unless you pointed it out to us. In the words of Kat Williams "don't even worry 'bout it, it makes you look like a tiger. rar" lol

• No, the majority of us don't give a sh*t. Basically all girls have them. Don't worry.

What Girls Said 1

• use lotion and it will help them go away or vitamin e oil is rrreeeaaallyy good to help them disapear