are guys into an athletic body type? and what qualifies?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like a woman to be toned, like you can tell she works out and tries to stay fit, but is still very curvy... I don't like it when a girl is super skinny tho.

What Guys Said 4

• Athletic bodies are extremely attractive. Girls with athletic legs particularly, where their thighs and calves are well toned (but not huge). Basically any sport that keeps a girl in shape but doesn't overdevelop her muscles is awesome.

• I wouldn't mind an athletic body type like a track runner, a swimmer, or a yoga instructor. But a girl can't consider herself to have an athletic body just because she exercises, you actually have to LOOK athletic.

• i like athletic bodies, but not the muscle building bodies

also don't go anorexic either, can't achive an athletic body with anorexia

• yes and idk

What Girls Said 2

• you're pretty close to it. like the anonymous user said anymore toned and you have it. you just don't seem to have the "female curves". Not a bad thing, everyones different and every guy has what they like and don't like.

• Well feminine curves aren't a must when it comes to looking sporty sexy.

• Like I said every guy has his own taste, but commonly speaking, athletic woman tend to lack curves

• if you were a bit more toned all around, then I would say that you have an athletic body. but you are pretty close.