What would u say the perfect height is for a girl?

What would be the perfect height for your dream girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• The height of my waist or her boobs should come to where my face is. :D

• Haha, like when you're sitting down or do you want an amazon woman?

What Guys Said 6

• Between 5'3" to 5'6". I'm not overly picky about height. Just as long as she's shorter than me but not a midget/dwarf

• I'm 5'11 so I like girls shorter than me. 5'9 is max, but just in my head. If she is the same height and I like her obviously it doesn't matter.

• small can be cute, really cute. But if you're like... scandinavian olympian-height then you're a no no...

• Anything under the guys height, 5-6' is aight. Pay more attention to other physical features than height usually.

• Well, personally I don't really have a perfect height per say. But I do prefer more petite though, maybe 5'2 and under. Taller is fine too, just shorter drive me wild

• I'm glad if a guy likes it, because I certainly don't lol ;)

• 0ft022"-100ft10" there's no perfect height. beauty comes in all different shapes and sizes.

What Girls Said 2

• I suppose 5'4 as that's considered average height for a woman. It's the height I would like to be and I'm 5'0 :)

• I'm going to have to say 5'4-5'5.

Not too short, not too tall. If you're tall, let's say 5'9, heels will be scary. Especially since it'll look like you're tumbling down on people since you'll be taller than most. I also feel shorter people tend to look well dancing than taller people as weird as its sound. Its something i have observed.