Smokers sexy or not?

I mean from style and looks point of view i know it isn't healthy.
please answer honestly.
I am not talking about adicts here just style

• cool and stylish
  • not cool looks crap
i feel like 4/5 of the repliers didn't read the question.
I asked what looks "cooler" in style and fashion and pics. yeah it smells crap and hurts your lungs and causes cancer. but that wasn't the questions.

Most Helpful Girl

• It looks cool in photos, but if someone actually smoked, that would be a huge no. (Im fine with "fake cigarets". The vapour kind.)

What Girls Said 25

• The opposite of sexy. It's a disgusting habit. I don't even want to walk next to someone who's smoking, I would never date someone smokes

• not at all i find them disgusting tbh.

• Smoking is so so so gross and it's an instant deal breaker for me. I wouldn't even waste time checking out a guy if he was smoking.

• What's with the down votes for everyone who is not attracted to smokers? lol

• Depends, if he's an attractive, clean cut, nice guy, chances are watching him smoke to me is sexy.
    If he's scruffy, smells bad, no motivation, different story.
    In the long run, I don't care if someone smokes or not as long as they don't get on my back for smoking occasionally.

• Not cool l feel sorry for them

• Not cool or sexy, definitely a deal breaker.

• B - not sexy at all...
    What's sexy about blackened lungs?

• I feel like I'm the only girl who finds smoking attractive. I don't smoke cigs either I find the taste gross but I love the smell for some reason and don't mind if a guy smoked around me. I love weed too.

• I can think a guys cute, see a cigarette in his hand and he INSTANTLY becomes unattractive to me

• Not cool or sexy or any thing remotely attractive.

• Not sexy at all.

• The idea looks "cool" but because of movies, like in The Breakfast Club, personally I wouldn't date a smoker, I want your health to be great and your hygiene so... No, I don't not find it sexy.

• it doesn't make you any more or less attractive in my eyes

• Extremely huge turn offfffff

• not cool but i am fine with them

• B!! Looks like crap! hate it aha :)

• No way. I don't want him to smell like cigarettes. It looks cool but the smell is disgusting.

• Totally not cool for me. His lip is mine, not cigarette's...

• Ack I thought it said 'SNEAKERS' and voted yes

• My ex boyfriend smoked he was ;*) he has a stylish aura to him

• I don't know. When I was younger, I think it looked sooo cool! But now, where I am a smoker myself, I only see a bad decision, and the hell of a lot of money. I think it's pathetic, when they give the model a cig, to make her/him look cool. And what sort of message, does that send the kids? "Hey kids, smoking is cool!" No it's not, it's a banging headache when you try to stop, it's a bad taste in your mouth after, it's expensive, it's smelly, it's asking for lung cancer or KOL, but cool? no.

• I don't think it's sexy. I can't stand cig smoke. My mother in law smokes all the time, and the smoke just absolutely chokes me.

• It would be hard for me to date a smoker. This is probably just because of my background. Nobody in my family smokes right now. I am not used to the smell. I'd have to learn to get used to it, I would have to learn to enjoy kissing them... so if I really really liked this guy and we had been going out for a while, I might be able to overcome it for him, but if we just started dating and I found out that he was a smoker, it would probably end.

To make things fair, I would not hold a grudge against him for waiting to tell me that he smoked. If a guy feels like there is a lot more to him that is good that offsetts the smoking, then I can understand him wanting me to see the goodness in him first.

• sexy for a hook up but not for a steady partner. I know that sounds picky but I really couldn't be around all that smoke. I have nothing against smokers, but I just couldn't live in a smoky environment or be with someone who smelled of smoke all the time (I'm a singer so it would be harmful for me to breathe in smoke, so maybe the average person would be okay with it)
    So I've never been attracted to smokers, I never thought it "looked cool," but one time I made out with a guy who's breath was smoky (because he just smoked) and it was pretty hot. But yeah, the "style" of it doesn't do anything for me.

What Guys Said 7

• VERY VERY VERY unsexy. Instantaneous deal breaker and massive anti-boner.

• I'm not a huge fan of it to be honest.

• Not sexy at all.

• Being a tobacco pipe and cigar smoker myself I love it when I see a women smoking a cigar ( happy subscriber to the cigar reviewer and smoker cigar vixen she is an attractive and knowledgeable women when it comes to wine and cigars. ).

• Only if the girl is smoking with my cock in her mouth

• No way. Even if it's "fake". Even more embarrassing.

• in time itll get real ugly