What do you guys think about nose piercings?

I'm still going to get one regardless, but wanted to see what men and women thought about it.

Attractive?
No?

Most Helpful Guy

• For some reason I'm really into a nose piercing, I think it's kinda sexy. Now for a stud in your eyebrow, for some reason that really grosses me out? Go figure I like one but not the other?

• A good friend told me once don't do it for fashion, do it for other reasons. Body modification, control of your own being, but not because it looks good. Like a tattoo, it must be personal and not just a rose or a tribal symbol. My 2 cents?

• Thank you for the MH!

What Guys Said 11

• 1|1
  • It's not a good look for anyone to have a piece of metal stuck through their nose. But of course you want that to be the first thing people notice about you, because it will be.

• I usually don't do this BUT... FUCK YEAH! Super hot, hunni you can blow my cock with a nose ring anytime you did like :)

• I don't like them and is a definite turn off for me, but again everyone has a style they like. To be more specific I think they are too hardcore and not very classy or sexy.

• They can be hot on certain girls. It comes down to if it would work on your face. It can look really pretty in a bad girl way and also be very weird on other girls' hair.

• faces' sorry not hair. I was watching The Middle and it popped into my head.

• Yasssssss, supah attractive. Tres jolie. Muy linda. Bella.

• very sexy, I have my septum and I hate the smell but love the look.

• Not through the middle like a bull thats a bit odd but through the side can be hot

• Not intresting :D and i don't like it :D

• hate nose piercing,,,,,,,,,,,
    spoisl the beautiful nose of girls... not at all attractive

• they're ugly.. . .

What Girls Said 7

• Those septum piercings are the WORST.

img3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../...-I-Can%27t-Even.gif

• I think it's a personal statement. Some people look very attractive wearing them. My good friend has a small diamond the size off ".". She looks very nice and it it's not big. I personally would not wear a piercing on my nose. I try often to complement people that have piercings "I personally like" I would never tell someone I did not like it unless they asked but still would be tactful in my words.

It is not me who judges, is our peers that judge. But I wouldn't exercise caution if you are looking for a job. Unfortunately, people judge by the outside before looking in. So good luck on your question.

• i think they're cute! i have one :-)

• I love them, but I don't think the majority of people are into piercings at all

• I think it depends on your nose, and your style.

I wanted to get a septum piercing for the longest time.
    Piercings are awesome.~

• It looks great on some people, not all. I feel like its so basic though

• I love mine i had my nose pierced for 7 years almost 8 years.