What do you guys think about nose piercings?

I'm still going to get one regardless, but wanted to see what men and women thought about it.

Attractive?
No?

0|0
7|12

Most Helpful Guy

• For some reason I'm really into a nose piercing, I think it's kinda sexy. Now for a stud in your eyebrow, for some reason that really grosses me out? Go figure I like one but not the other?

0|0
    0|1
    • A good friend told me once don't do it for fashion, do it for other reasons. Body modification, control of your own being, but not because it looks good. Like a tattoo, it must be personal and not just a rose or a tribal symbol. My 2 cents?

• Thank you for the MH!

What Guys Said 11

• 1|1
    0|0
  • It's not a good look for anyone to have a piece of metal stuck through their nose. But of course you want that to be the first thing people notice about you, because it will be.

0|2
    0|0
  • I usually don't do this BUT... FUCK YEAH! Super hot, hunni you can blow my cock with a nose ring anytime you did like :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them and is a definite turn off for me, but again everyone has a style they like. To be more specific I think they are too hardcore and not very classy or sexy.

1|1
    0|0
  • They can be hot on certain girls. It comes down to if it would work on your face. It can look really pretty in a bad girl way and also be very weird on other girls' hair.

1|0
    0|0
    • faces' sorry not hair. I was watching The Middle and it popped into my head.

• Yasssssss, supah attractive. Tres jolie. Muy linda. Bella.

0|1
    0|0
  • very sexy, I have my septum and I hate the smell but love the look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not through the middle like a bull thats a bit odd but through the side can be hot

0|2
    0|0
  • Not intresting :D and i don't like it :D

0|0
    0|0
  • hate nose piercing,,,,,,,,,,,
    spoisl the beautiful nose of girls... not at all attractive

0|1
    0|0
  • they're ugly.. . .

0|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 7

• Those septum piercings are the WORST.

img3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../...-I-Can%27t-Even.gif

2|0
    0|0
  • I think it's a personal statement. Some people look very attractive wearing them. My good friend has a small diamond the size off ".". She looks very nice and it it's not big. I personally would not wear a piercing on my nose. I try often to complement people that have piercings "I personally like" I would never tell someone I did not like it unless they asked but still would be tactful in my words.

It is not me who judges, is our peers that judge. But I wouldn't exercise caution if you are looking for a job. Unfortunately, people judge by the outside before looking in. So good luck on your question.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think they're cute! i have one :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • I love them, but I don't think the majority of people are into piercings at all

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it depends on your nose, and your style.

I wanted to get a septum piercing for the longest time.
    Piercings are awesome.~

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks great on some people, not all. I feel like its so basic though

1|0
    0|0
  • I love mine i had my nose pierced for 7 years almost 8 years.

0|0
    0|0