How much makeup should I wear for the first day of school?

I will be an incoming freshman. I usually wear light foundation, mascara, eyeliner and light eye shadow. I don't want to stand out too much. Someone give me tips?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• Hah I wouldn't wear any so that people wouldn't expect me to look that way all the damn time.

• I dont know much about it , but, as a guy i would suggest to have a decent light make up. Heavy makeup makes you look different the crowd. It sometimes becomes a matter of fun for others. Simple , decent , and clean make ups are always and everywhere admired and looks sober.

• That sounds perfect. Stick with your usual. (:

What Girls Said 2

• Moisturiser, one coat of mascara, distinctive eyeliner (especially the bottom lid, no racoon eyes) and nude eye-shadow.
    However I wear mascara sometimes because my lashes are lucky, pearly eye-shadow and pink lippie. Add a little funk with the make-up maybe. If you have blue eyes, go for light green or brown eyeshadow. Brown=neutral. Green=bluish eyeshadow. Also, try brown eyeliner, black is too obvious.
    You could go for pop colours, orange (or light like tangerine), pink or nude lipstick.
    I use moisturiser, except for my feeling sexiest days I would use foundation. I hate taking off the make-up late at night, so make sure wipes are always at hand! :)

• Thats good enough !
    Dont wear a thick layer of foundation , just make it light and the ordinary like mascara and a not too dark eyeliner, don't go too dramatic, and an eye shadow that compliments your skin - don't go overboard with bright colours as its just school