Guys are you attracted to girls with short hair?

My hair is styled very short. People say I remind them of Rhianna and others say Halle Berry since I am petite. So I suppose I am attractive. Anyway, guys how do you feel about short hair? Do you like it, love it or prefer length? Would dating a girl with short hair be out of the question? Like are we off the radar?

• I dig girls with cute short hair styles
  • I love long hair
  • No preference. Long or Short are fine.

Most Helpful Guy

• Short hair works on some girls, longer hair on others... to me, I LOVE girls with short hair, maybe not like super short like rhianna but somewhere down to her neck and up. I find it super attractive because it really defines her bone structure and you can see her eyes, forehead, cheeks, skin... whereas most girls with longer hair try to hide behind it like a curtain or covering an eye which is just WAY too common these days, I feel like I lost my appeal to that, short hair shows how a girl can really look confident and show what natural beauty really is. (btw. I do not like girls who try too hard to look good by smearing enough makeup to paint a tennis court on their faces because they NEED to look like a supermodel or some sh*t like that, turns me off completely. as long as it isn't too noticeable or if she uses little makeup here and there, its fine, but there is a line that must not be crossed lol (my opinion)) anyways, short hair = very sexy, very beautiful and very attractive. But its not for everyone, face shape and bone structure plays a role if it works for them or not.

• Thanks for the info. Tennis court reference is very funny. I def do not do a lot of makeup and I feel like "less is more" for some people. I guess this now goes for hair too :o)

What Guys Said 16

• Oh hell yes.

Both are good...

Well, let me take that back. It DEPENDS ON THE PERSON.

I know girls with short hair that are absolutely stunning and sexy, and I know girls with long hair that are absolutely stunning and sexy.

Bottom line: both are awsome, as long as they fit you.

Anywhooo... Have a great day! ^^

• Thanks Sweetie. You too.

• I'm not effected in any way by the length of a womans hair. It's of no more consequence to me than the color of her nails.

• As long as she has a vagina, right mate? XD

Oh... Stupid men-jokes, gotta love 'em. Now all that remains are some feminists taking this overly seriously...

• LMFAO..... cute.

• Short hair is far off my radar. There's too many guys out there trying to get in touch with their feminine side by sporting long hair. A girls hair should always be longer than a guys. crystal gayle has the correct idea being 5'2" and her hair is 5' long. Having your hair down past your ass is best but to your waist will do. In any case your hair should cover your entire back.

• I prefer girls with short hair, actually. It shows a confidence in your natural beauty and that kind of assertiveness is attractive.

• Ooooo I like how that sounds.

• I think it depends on the sort of guy you're trying to attract. Depending on age, I think that short hair on a girl sometimes give off an impression of not attempting to pander after popular styles, thus making them appear more cerebral and individual, I guess. That would make them more attractive to more sensitive guys, such as yours truly; I'm almost exclusively attracted to girls with short hair (in fact, some girls I know, if they had longer hair I'd actually go off them). Longer hair is probably more traditionally attractive. But dunno. Cut it short, whatever

• I prefer long hair on most woman some woman could pull it off having short hair it has to with style I think.

• really it needs to fit their face. too long on a girl and looks nasty same with too short

• some girls look waay better with short hair

voted A

• I love girls with short hair.. i dont know why but i seem to be really attracted to them.. the shorter the better haha

• well its not for most girls but I would prefer long hair

but some girls look better with short hair then long hair

• short hair isn't bad but not every girl can pull it off with short hair

• Most the time for me shoulder length is the best, but it depends on the girl. :)

• As long as you have a really cute face, I dig it.

• a screenshot of you?

• long hair can be only attractive on tall girls, if a girl isn't tall or petite like you said then one great sexy thing she can do is cut her hair short, we are in the 21th century and long hair is more like cave men and women, takes up very long time to take care of and lots of effort and money... just notice in the poll that GIRLS were answering B! girls ok you love long hair and hate short hair but we guys love short hair more or both long and short the same.

• Okay, I chose "No preference" but that's jus, because I didn't see the option I'd like to. Honestly it depends on the woman, for some short hair can add to the cuteness or sex appeal, I'd say most women look better with long hair, and long hair pulled up in a fashionable way can give a very sexy alure to their over all appearance. Obviously it all comes down to the individual both for what they are interestead in and what looks best on the woman. Hope this answer helps.

• Good answer. I guess there is a look suitable for everyone.

What Girls Said 3

• Perhaps short hair isn't your best look. Really short hair tends to make girls look boyish and more intimidating.

Long hair makes a girl look feminine and gentle. Its weird, I know. But that's my theory.

My boyfriend likes my hair short, but no shorter than chin length. I wear it shorter in the summer, longer in the winter.

However, some girls look down right stunning with short hair. You may be one of them.

You might consider playing around with different lengths to see what works best for you, or maybe extensions if your hair is long enough?

• I hear guys like girls with short hair , they tend to be very independent and bold most likely. I don't know about long hair, I really have no clue about that.

• as long as der b sumpin 2 grab onto while he slaps da hoe.

;)

• Wow...couldn't resist huhn? lol I'm sure you created a nice visual for someone.

• Haha it was just right there, I had to take it =]