Girls, when your bra straps slips down off your shoulders, do you sometimes not notice it? Or do you leave it down intentionally?

Do you always notice when your bra strap is down? or do you sometimes not notice?

I'm asking because I was in a meeting at work today and I went over to my coworkers desk to talk to her, and I noticed her bra strap was falling down (she was wearing a sort of sheer white top and you could see the white strap). I left to go to lunch and when I cam back, she was talking to another coworker at his desk, and her straps were still down.

Later in the afternoon when we were leaving, I said bye, and her straps were STILL down. I doubt that her straps were down 24/7. She had to have felt it because how she was leaning to talk to me, it was kinda tightening the strap on her arm, if that make sense

So girls -

Do you ever notice that your strap is down and you decide to ignore it instead of pulling it up?

Why? Isn't that uncomfortable?

Most Helpful Girl

• I quickly put them in the right spot. I find it annoying whenever it happens.

What Girls Said 12

• I don't think it's intentional. They might be too embarrassed to fix it for fear of drawing attention to the bra.

• It's not that you don't notice and that you don't fix it. It's that it keeps happening because your damn bra is practically a fossil.

• Depends on the bra, but most of the time I notice. But sometimes I put it down too, to relax my shoulders. If you have bigger boobs the straps can be quite heavy on your shoulders and back

• Sometimes I don't notice, but sometimes I can feel it slipping down, especially if I had to fix it already. Sometimes I'll ignore it for a minute and then I'll try to be casual about fixing it, but usually tightening the straps and making adjustments doesn't look sexy but I don't really care b/c having your boob pop out would be embarrassing.

• I think she was probably ignoring it, I can not feel it depending on how i'm sitting but you notice pretty quickly and I fix it if mine fall.

• No bra, no problem =P

• i tend to notice and pull them up again

• sometimes i don't see/feel it but i normally notice it after a while :p but i had one day and i was wearing a realy annoying bra and one of the straps kept falling off so i just let it down :D

• Most the time i notice, but sometimes not. especially with a bra that does it a lot.

• What size bra do you wear? Bigger size or smaller?

• er medium. I'm like B-C depending on the brand

• Most times I notice if my bra strap falls down and fix it immediately.

• If I'm working and if my bra straps fall down a lot I leave em down because I wouldn't have to pick them up every two seconds but regularly when I'm not working I pick them up if there loose.

• Do they usually fall a lot when you're working?

• Yes but most of the time i forget to tighten them.

• Do you have to tighten them every time you put them on then?

• We don't feel it unless we're leaning in a position that it thightens but usually I don't feel it

• When you do feel it, do you fix it right away, or leave it down? And why?

• Yeah I fix it because it feels weird and its not very lady like to have your bra strap out.

What Guys Said 0