Girls, is there different between guys who wear a watch and not? is it important?

I heard it does sometimes, but is it true? does you notice whether a guy is wearing a watch or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys who wear watches are usually satanic cult followers and generally rather savage. The watch on their wrists is a secret symbol, so they can recognize each other when they meet on the streets. They usually then just nod their heads and raise their watch-decorated wrists in pride.

Guys who don't wear watches on the other hand (no pun intended) are known to be significantly more intellectual (or, as typical savage watch-wearers would say, "intellectuallerer") and less obsessed with the inferno. But they have a bad habit of always being late to Sunday church.

I hope this clarifies a couple of things for you.

What Girls Said 6

• No there's not really a difference if you wear one or not. I think most women will think a guy who's wearing a watch cares about his time more or something.. If you know what I mean lol.

• No, that doesn't make a difference to me. I used to work in a factory and they were not allowed. The only thing that could be worn was a wedding ring. Depending on what machine will working on your ring had to taped.

• I dont even notice watches on people aha :")

• i notice its classy

• no it doesn't matter

• My boyfried always wears a watch and I also think its classy

What Guys Said 2

• I am into my watches, it's the only piece of jewelry I wear. I have lots of them and change them out daily. I don't constantly check the time, I'm not a clock watcher but with cellphones most people have given up on watches. I think they are beautiful and more than just a time peace. I joked with a bilker friend of mine lately who doesn't wear a watch. I said, "No biker wear a watch, they have no need to know what time it is". He agreed. If a person doesn't wear a watch I feel they are more free spirited, I will give you that.

• Girls who like shiny things will like jewelery which is what a watch is for a guy and they will like guys that blow money on pointless items like that. They want jewelery too of course... and you might just be the sucker to get it for them.