Thinking about getting my tongue pierced. Pros? Cons?

I already have a few piercings so I'm not squeamish at all about that. I've actually heard that tongue piercings are like the least painful, but I know they can kinda suck when you first get them done. I'm prepared for some soreness and all, just wanted to hear from some more people who actually have them what they like or dislike about em. Also was curious what people think about them in general

Most Helpful Guy

• i think the piercing would be sexy my ex use to have one and her tongue was swallown for a little while and you will start playing with it just watch

• Yeah I know it's gonna be swollen for a little while, am planning on this. I'm gonna get it done when I have a week's vacation so I don't have to worry about talking a lot and can just let it heal. But yeah, I think they're sexy too, part of the reason I wanna get it to begin with

• thats good anything that demonstrates that your sexier then those other bitches will be good for you
      , you dont wanna be a 7 you wanna be that 10

• Not worried about those other bitches, I know I'm amazing :P

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know much about it I just don't like pierced girls, but I'm pretty sure many guys don't care or even like it. I've only kiss one tongue pierced girl and I got anxious about a piece of metal there I didn't enjoy it I felt like if i was going to hurt her.

What Girls Said 2

• There were no cons with mine, just the initial soreness and swelling

• Its surprisingly easy to have. Its not obnoxious or anything. Had no problems.