How unattractive are man boobs?

I have verry small man boobs, my girlfriend says I don't but I think she's lying to me, lol. How much of a turnoff are they?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the size, anything bigger than my boobs and they quite possibly could be a turnoff. I'd say she's being pretty dang truthful, that's the sort of thing people don't really notice unless you point it out. I think you're probably being a bit harsh on yourself, as long as you don't wear a bra, it's all good to me.

What Girls Said 5

• Personally they're not that important to me. Theyre not so much of a turn off. If i love the guy I could care less about his body.

• If they're an a cup or more that's disgusting

• I don't care really

• Man boobs do not define a man not even a thought in my head its really about the personality to me it matters who y0ou are not what you look like or what you have

• I don't like it at all, but that doesn't matter if I love that guy:)) just don't worry about it:)

What Guys Said 1

• Biiiiiiig turnoff... I like boobs, but not on a man. Sorry bro :\