If you girls allowed or want a guy to wear woman's shoes what would it be?

Self explanatory, answer as you like.

Most Helpful Girl

• Shiny black pumps and fishnets..:)

very sexy

What Girls Said 5

• I love it! I get very excited by a guy dressing in drag, including high heels. I've even gotten a number of guy friends to let me transform them-Big turn on for me. I think a nice pair of basic black patent 4" pumps is good for starters, but I will make you graduate to other styles, like open toe styles, strappy sandals, etc.
    With me, you're not getting off so easy, by just wearing heels though. We'll have to go the complete route with a wig, dress/skirt, make-up and sexy undies/lingerie.

• I have ALWAYS wanted to see a guy confidently walk around in heels. Sometimes I'll go into a store and try on the biggest, silliest looking heels I can find just for the fun of it and i would honestly love it if a guy would do that with me

• 6 inch open toed heels would be funny and I would totally respect him

• If a guy could pull off stilettos, he would forever have my undying respect.

• heels i want to see a guy try to walk around in them it would be funny

What Guys Said 0