Girls what style of clothing do you like on a guy?

Do you like prep,emo, goth, punk, gangster, skater, or any I missed and y

Most Helpful Girl

• mmm, well I'm the kinda woman that wears what best fits my personality. so whomever I'm into would probably be doing the same thing. basically all I'm saying is I like a guy that doesn't try to fit into a specific style, but rather what he thinks suits his personality most.

What Girls Said 10

• I like whatever suits his personality. It is kind of odd t o see a hard core nerd (for lack of a better word) wearing basketball shorts all the time. So basicalyl if he is sporty, he looks good in sporty clothes, if he is preppy, collared shirts (although all guys look amazing in collared shirts), etc etc.

:]

• i don't really see clothing as a label so much.

i like if the guy feels comfortable in his clothing.

a nice pair of jeans and a shirt will do.

there are some exceptions [not gonna lie]

but if you can pull it off and it looks good

then I'm all for it.

• Skater is definitely my favorite. I love how casual it is, and I really like skate shoes like vans :)

• im usually really attracted to emo style, prep style, and surfer style. I don't know why I like emo style I just do. I like the prep style because it makes the guy look really clean and nice. And the surfer style is attractive because they always look relaxed and comfortable.

• skater or maybe emo or punk...

• honestly wear whatever suits your personality :) I have been attracted to all types, from prep to skater. what matters is if you're comfortable with yourself and your clothes. I mean it!

• Rockabilly, or grunge, or "normal" (jeans, tees and nice sweaters).

• Athletic: Like basketball shorts, t-shirt, and tennis shoes or even just casual like jeans and a t-shirt. I love sports so hopefully if he's wearing athletic stuff he like sports. I'm also a simple girl so I like guys to dress simple. That's what I prefer on a guy, but I do have a small soft spot for guys who are/dress like rockers.

• normal

• scene/indie...i just do =)

What Guys Said 0