GUYS: Do you secretly wish your girlfriend looks like a Victoria's Secret model?

And please be honest. I read this thing on fml.com and this girl wrote that she was lingerie shopping with her boyfriend and they were looking at this large poster board of a VS model and she said she wish she could look like that. The sad thing is, her boyfriend said "me too." Now, if I were this girl, I would honestly feel a bit insecure about myself. Do you think this was a terrible thing her boyfriend said or is he just expressing what many men are secretly thinking? Men, if you are in a relationship or dating a girl, do you wish she could look like a VS model instead or do you find her the most beautiful woman in the world in your eyes?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all, and I'm very sincere in this. No VS model, or any other kind for that matter, could hold a candle to the woman I love. Wherever we go, she is the only woman in the room as far as I'm concerned.

What Guys Said 6

• No.

Models are incredibly fake (Even if they techinically aren't)

It's much how I feel about celebrities.

A girl is special because she's in my life. I'm glad I have her in my life, not some model.

• I think every guy does but I also think every guy knows that to expect their girlfriend to look like a model is unrealistic unless she is a model or has the potential to be a model. Saying that to her face was kind of a d*** move.

• Yeah, I think he was really insensitive there. So in the back of your head, if you're with a girl, you're secretly wishing she could look better?

• I think everybody (including girls thinking about guys) thinks that subconsciously at some point. The poster being there and his girlfriend mentioning it just brought it to the front of his mind. He was still out of line saying that though.

• I really doubt she thinks he's the most handsome cat in the alley either. Crime of the century, stop the presses etc.

• I'm sure guys think differently than girls, but when I'm with a guy, I think he is the best guy in the world, and the handsomest even when other people tell me he is just average and I wouldn't want him to look like anyone else, not Brad Pitt or whomever. So it's not the same with guys, huh?

• It's sweet, yes, but 'sweet' doesn't cut the mustard when you're a man.

• But...when you act all lovey dovey, it just turns us to jello.

• Well I wouldn't want my fiancee to look anything other than how she looks, but she actually does look like a VS model, though she's asian, lol. They usually don't let asian girls in most VS advertisements.

• I don't have one, but if I did, I'd be very biased but sincere, she would be the most beautiful person in the world to me.

• Well, it sounds like you'd make a good boyfriend and whoever you end up with will feel really special.

• Thank you. I really do appreciate that-

• I am actually a guy who is currently dating a model (not a VS model, but she is a fashion model who is with a high end agency FORD). And yes, she is obviously easy on the eyes, but that is not WHY she is beautiful or why im dating her. I got to know her inner side and she is an amazing person which makes her even prettier, hell i think she's more beautiful than a VS model. point is, if we truly love a girl, and we are sincere with ourselves, no matter what she looks like to others, she will always be the prettiest person to us guys.
    I think the guy who said "me too" should consider how lucky he is to have his gf, rather than wishing she was someone else. if he really believes that, then he should break up with her. every girl is beautiful and no girl should feel insecure about themselves.

What Girls Said 0