If someone is considered cute, does that mean they can't be in the pretty or hot catagory?

If someone is cute, does that mean they would never be in the pretty or hot catagory?

Most Helpful Guy

• For a start if I call someone cute, I don't mean they are subordinate to pretty or hot, no hierarchy. As far as I'm concerned cute, pretty and hot all just different styles of attractiveness, and if someone calls you cute its a win situation so you should be pleased, not wondering how that compares to the person next to you.

What Guys Said 4

• Oh no. Cute is a subset of both pretty and hot. It's just one style of hot. I'm all over a cute girl if she'll let me. The difference is I want to wake up next to the cute one, not just fall asleep that way.

• cute means you have a young face and you act a certain way which i enjoy
    hot means you look like a grown women and your filled in, in all the right areas if you know what i mean (ass, titties, legs)
    pretty just means your pretty trust me cute is better then pretty

• No. I would consider Ariana Grande or Zooey Deschanel to both be cute, but that does not mean that they are not pretty or hot.

• It depends on the person saying it.

What Girls Said 5

• They can be pretty, but hot... not really...
    For example: Selena Gomez is kinda cute (she looks too much like a child) so she is cute (and if she were pretty, I'd call her pretty also), but she is definitely not hot...

• no i think that being called cute doesn't mean you can't be hot! usually it depends from your clothes makeup or other stuff like that if they will call you cute or hot!

• i dont like to be called cute
    but people have different definition of it

• I am cute too but some of my friends say ur cute some say ur gorgeous some say hot sone say sexy some say pretty some say beautiful. It depends on the persons personality. Every people have different thinkings.
    I hope it helps

• being cute is usually described to be someone's behaviour.